Seattle-area?? - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Pacific Discussion, Seattle-area?? in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; I think April 15th @ noon works for me. Redmond Town Center is great. Maybe in the back lot behind ...
    Seattle CTS-V is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '05 CTS-V (sold)

Re: Seattle-area??

I think April 15th @ noon works for me. Redmond Town Center is great. Maybe in the back lot behind the book store (is it Barnes & Noble??).

Maybe try to post in some other Caddy forums...

CTS4Chiefy is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I'm tryin to get a job at a Cadillac dealership (Brotherton down in Renton - Great one, btw!) and I'm gonna talk to the workers there about trying to promote it if they will...

And... erm... I should know this... I don't think it's B&N... what's the other big one besides Amazon? I've been in there a few times and my minds blank on the name of it... lol

But, ya, in the back lot (the main non-parking-garage lot) between the central building, Claim Jumper, and Desert Fire...

Quote Originally Posted by CTS4Chiefy
    I'm tryin to get a job at a Cadillac dealership (Brotherton down in Renton - Great one, btw!) and I'm gonna talk to the workers there about trying to promote it if they will...

And... erm... I should know this... I don't think it's B&N... what's the other big one besides Amazon? I've been in there a few times and my minds blank on the name of it... lol

But, ya, in the back lot (the main non-parking-garage lot) between the central building, Claim Jumper, and Desert Fire...
    I have a much different opinion of Brotherton in Renton. I dropped $50k on my V there and they ended up treating me like shit in the service dept. At one of my three poor visits, they made me wait 3.5 hours in the waiting room while my car was in for a supposed 30 minute XM radio fix. They never even came out to update me or offer me a loner so I could go do chores. To top it off they couldn't even fix it. I was furious and they didn't even offer an apology. Besides that, their knowledge of the V was less than my own. I had to inform them of how to diagnose problems with my diff. I immediately switched to Bellevue and, even though I spent my $50k elsewhere, they've treated me like I'm a superstar.

RagingSamster is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Wow! that sucks, Brotherton has been nothing but top-notch to me. Did you express your sentiments to Brad? I'm sure he would have done his best to make things right. I'll try to make it... It is kind of a long drive (hmmm I used to consider that to be a bad thing) =)

Quote Originally Posted by RagingSamster
    Wow! that sucks, Brotherton has been nothing but top-notch to me. Did you express your sentiments to Brad? I'm sure he would have done his best to make things right. I'll try to make it... It is kind of a long drive (hmmm I used to consider that to be a bad thing) =)
    Brad was really cool whenever I saw him. One of the reasons why I bought the car from them was b/c he took me out in his own CTS-V and that really impressed me. But as far as the service department, I have nothing nice to say. So, as Thumper was once told - 'if you can't say something nice, don't say nuttin' at all'.

I'm suprised you've had a bad time at the service department at Brotherton. It looks like I'll be getting a job there sometime this week - the called to find out what hours I can work and will call later this week. I also know Brad's cousin (we were neighbors) so I have a slight advantage due to good word on me. :-p lol

Anyway, I'll talk to Brad and see if I can use my "skills" (lol) to see about him fixing any issues still going on... when did ya have those problems? Maybe the service department got fixed? Anyway, if it was fixed would you return, or no?

RagingSamster is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Sweet! We have a "mole" at Brotherton! Congrats on the job Chief.

I'm suprised you've had a bad time at the service department at Brotherton. It looks like I'll be getting a job there sometime this week - the called to find out what hours I can work and will call later this week. I also know Brad's cousin (we were neighbors) so I have a slight advantage due to good word on me. :-p lol

Anyway, I'll talk to Brad and see if I can use my "skills" (lol) to see about him fixing any issues still going on... when did ya have those problems? Maybe the service department got fixed? Anyway, if it was fixed would you return, or no?
    Congrats on the new job. I wish the best for ya! I sincerely hope that my experience was an isolated incident. I actually live in Bellevue so that dealership is way more convenient. They installed my Maggie (via Bellevue Automotive Performance) and have said they'd stand behind the diff warranty. They also keep loaner cars on the lot so it doesn't take an hour to get a loaner car (Brotherton uses a car rental service which you have to take a shuttle to get to). All in all, I'm happy now and isn't that what life is all about?

Back to topic, when and where are we meeting?

Thanks. It's unofficial, the job. I still gotta hear back, but they've basically said I'm hired... in so many words.

Anyway, ya.. anyone up for an April 29th (sat) meet?

Thanks. It's unofficial, the job. I still gotta hear back, but they've basically said I'm hired... in so many words.

Anyway, ya.. anyone up for an April 29th (sat) meet?
    Sounds good to me!

We could meet at Fry's Electronics on I-405 (exit 5) at, say, 10am? Hang out for a bit and then grab some lunch??

Sounds good! Anyone else?

Oh, and please bring any family/friends/etc who also have Cadillacs. The more, the better.

Hey, after we start at Fry's... what's the plan from there?

Also, check this: http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...formation.html

Hey guys, now that we've got our "inaugural meet" set... any ideas for a name of a club? Seattle Cadillac Association? Cadillac Club of Western Washington? Or just "Cadillac Club"? Or what? Ideas? If we can get that setup, I can go ahead and put together a basic website and talk to Brotherton Cadillac about possibly promoting us...

mja
    mja is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 03 ESV

Man I missed the meet did you guys do it, I have been real busy lately. I do live in tacoma and have a black Escalade ESV, mesh grill lowered 22's flowmaster exhaust k+N cold air intake and some more stuff. Lets plan another meet I have been thinking about it allot. This past sunday I was at ruston way tacoma water front abd there were allot od caddys down there. Also on May 5th at osbourne mccann they are having a 07 escalade party from 7 to 10. Show up if anyone wants too.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.