pacific northwest?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Pacific Discussion, pacific northwest? in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; come on...anything goin on in the PNW? ...anything?...
    adam_mcd is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

pacific northwest?

come on...anything goin on in the PNW?

...anything?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

'90 Eldo is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: pacific northwest?

Adam I live in Oregon,I don't know where you are in the PNW. We have cars that we show regularly but I never considered showing the Eldo in any show. I think it would be a hoot to get something going for these cars.

I have never heard of a Cadillac event here but I am a Newbie,maybe some of the other members here would know of such an event in the PNW?

megeebee is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

The Pacific Northwest Chapter of the Cadillac-LaSalle Club has its annual meet on Sunday, August 21st. It's held at St. Edwards State Park in Juanita, Washington just North-Northwest of Kirkland. It's usually open only to members, but they wouldn't mind people coming out to look at the cars. If you go to the central tent on the field you can get a membership application. The number and type of cars that show up changes from year to year, but they number about 50-60. It's mostly older Cadillacs and LaSalles, but in recent years many newer cars have started showing up. They are displayed in a sort of time-line from oldest to newest. The members register thier cars then vote for favorites. Near the end of the day, ribbons are given out ( I always thought this was a little silly). If you're in the area, drop by. Send me a private message if you want directions.

Seattle CTS-V is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '05 CTS-V (sold)

I'd be up for a meet/drive somewhere.

MDecker is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1999 Eldorado ETC, 2007 SRX V8 AWD, 2006 Escalade ESV

Hi,
    Anything going on for PACNORWEST Cadillac-LaSalle Club in 2006?

gdwriter is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2010 CTS (Elvis) 1964 Impala (Betty)

Quote Originally Posted by MDecker
    Hi,
    Anything going on for PACNORWEST Cadillac-LaSalle Club in 2006?
    When and where? I don't think my '91 DeVille would exactly get much attention, but at least it's clean (for now anyway).

But I'd be interested in checking it out. I could always drive Betty. Until the Caprice came out, the Impala was Chevy's quasi-Cadillac.

vperl is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Cadillac 2009 CTS-V Radiant Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle CTS-V View Post
    I'd be up for a meet/drive somewhere.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

if you are trying to get a good price on a 09 CTS-V I know a couple dealers that want to deal bigtime.. if you know local guys, you can use these guys as leverage......

let me know.... if your a serious buyer

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.