Woodburn Dragstrip Rental 10/01/10 (Woodburn, Oregon)
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Pacific Discussion, Woodburn Dragstrip Rental 10/01/10 (Woodburn, Oregon) in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; Hey "Pacific" Caddy owners, Fellow PNW resident and car enthusiast here looking to get some cars together for a little ...
    superlubricity is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): NONE

Woodburn Dragstrip Rental 10/01/10 (Woodburn, Oregon)

Hey "Pacific" Caddy owners,

Fellow PNW resident and car enthusiast here looking to get some cars together for a little drag racing.

A few local C63 AMG owners and a lone E60 M5 owner are going to rent Woodburn Dragstrip on Friday, 10/01/10 from 10am to 4pm. I was wondering if any of the WA/OR CTS-Vs (or other local cars) would like to join in. We've got 6-7 cars now and have room for some more cars.

I've already paid the deposit and the cost per car will be roughly $165/car, less if we get attendance over 10-cars.

We'll have both lanes (Heads-up Racing!) fully prepped with VHT and the rental includes Timing/Timeslips, EMT and as many runs as you can make with ample opportunity for cool-down, tweaking, etc. (All NHRA rules apply.)

Please let me know if you are interested.

Wayne

Note: This is not a commercial post. I have no affiliation with Woodburn Dragstrip. I'm just a PNW car enthusiast trying to get some similar cars together for some private track time.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

blainjl is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '08 CTS DI Performance Thunder Grey

Re: Woodburn Dragstrip Rental 10/01/10 (Woodburn, Oregon)

Had I known, I would have loved to be there. I don't have a V but if any CTS was welcome, I would love to try it out.
    Jason

4. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.