I just opened up my own Auto Shop in Fullerton - IHP Auto
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Pacific Discussion, I just opened up my own Auto Shop in Fullerton - IHP Auto in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; Hey Guys. Just wanted to let you guys know I opened up my own autoshop We do Autobody repair, Paint, ...
    vietfob714 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2005 Escalade EXT

I just opened up my own Auto Shop in Fullerton - IHP Auto

Hey Guys.

Just wanted to let you guys know I opened up my own autoshop

We do Autobody repair, Paint, mechanical work, Wheels & Tires, Car Audio & more... pretty much anything you can think of... we do it all

I have an 05 Escalade on 24s. Its my dream car... still workin on the system but just opening a shop kills your wallet and your time.

All you guys are welcome at my shop anytime. If you need anything done I will definately hook you guys up.

If your thinkin... hey IHP Auto sounds familiar...its cuz I'm well known on craigslist for selling the cheapest tires in OC.

Come visit me

Tom
    714 715 5539
    ihpauto@gmail.com

IHP Auto
    748 Williamson Ave
    Fullerton, CA 92832

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Dendensterz is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): ESCALADE

Re: I just opened up my own Auto Shop in Fullerton - IHP Auto

Congratulation on the shop bro, I'll prolly come check your shop out when i start needing tires..Im from SD but often in the SGV area so I might as well get tires from a fellow member also so i can check out your EXT..Looks bad ass, I ve seen a couple of pics of it on here..Peace

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.