Cadillac Owners Forum banner
15K views 25 replies 22 participants last post by  zarnach 
#1 ·
Hello everyone! My name is Brian and I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. I live near Seattle and was wondering if there was anybody else around here that meets up etc. I just bought a Black 2005 CTS-V and wouldnt mind taking some group pictures or having a meet etc.

Any quick mods anyone recommends on these cars? I searched the forum for Custom subwoofer boxes and couldnt find more than 2 pictures (for the cts). Im thinking about getting Black wheels too, well thanks for reading!

#2 ·
Greetings and salutations, 10cts10! Whereabout "around Seattle" are you (I'm assuming the Eastside, whenever someone says 'around Seattle' they usually are talking about the burbs)?

The last real organized meet up I've seen for strictly Cadillac enthusiasts was last year's CLC (Cadillac LaSalle Club) picnic. During the summer XXX Root Beer (in Issaquah) hosts cruise nights on Saturdays.

G
#9 ·
Lynnwood??? I'm on 212th and 44th! And I used to work in Issaquah and XXX is the Place,.. For Burgers TOO!!! Looks like an All Chevy Show on July 12th (my B-day) at XXX and if I'm not Mistaken,.. Chevy is affiliated with Cadillac somehow?!? Geuss we could stake out a CADILLAC Area! I'll see what's up if Interested,.. Hell, I'll check it ot Anyway and Post what I Find HERE!!! Wheres my Phone?

#11 ·
Chevrolet and Cadillac are both owned by General Motors. You might be able to get a first-generation Seville (based on the Nova) or Cimarron (J-Car derivative) in, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

If I get the time off, I'll be at the All-Chevy Show. But the CLC Annual Picnic is fast approaching. THAT'S where the Caddies will be.

Kind of OT, but would anyone be interested in meeting up at a Saturday Night Cruise-In at XXX? I always have Saturday nights off and am usually down there...

#17 ·
Hello all NW people. I'm from the Orting area. cruzing in a red 11 cts-v. been going to pacific raceway and Bremerton doing the drags and solo-x. next step is lapping at pacific raceway. As for cruzing in south sound the Groit's in Tacoma is having a car's and coffee on june 4th. And there is auto-x in shelton the 5th. along with test and tune the 3rd at pacific raceway drags.
See you at one of em.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.