Other Cadillac Engines Discussion, 1998 cadillac catera in Cadillac Engine Discussion; I have a wire that I can't find out wear it plugs in to. The the wire is from the ...
- 11-21-13 07:46 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2013
1998 cadillac catera
I have a wire that I can't find out wear it plugs in to. The the wire is from the fuel pump relay to the fuel pump fuse. The plug is located under the hood in the vicinity of the master brake cylinder. I need to know where the wire is located that plugs into this plug. Pleases help. Thanks.
- 11-25-13 02:48 PM #2Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 1998 Catera
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
- Kansas City
Got a picture by chance?? Can you take one with a phone and upload?
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Socket Set
Socket Set - 8 Piece; 1/2 Inch Drive; SAE Deep SocketsMore on PowerTorque Tools - Socket Set
- Hopkins Manufacturing SubZero - Windshield Cover
Windshield Cover - All Season Windshield Screen; No More Ice Scraping In The Winter; Universal Fit; Dimensions: 70 Inches By 29 Inches
- Car-Freshner Little Trees - Air Freshener
Air Freshener - Energy; 3 Pak