Hello all,

I am new new here and just learning my way around. I have a 1950 cadillac with the 331v8 mated with a hydramatic trans. I am looking to upgrade to something newer. I was curious if some of you seasoned caddy owners have done this before. Are there any motor and trans mount kits available to drop in a 350 chev with a th350? I have tried looking but I guess I'm not typing in the right searches on google. Any and all advice would be invaluable!