Other Cadillac Engines Discussion, 1967 cadillac eldorado engine in Cadillac Engine Discussion; I'm looking for a replacement engine for my cadillac. The 1967 Eldorado used the carry over 429 from previous 65-66 ...
- 10-15-08 02:28 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 1967 Cadillac Eldorado
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
1967 cadillac eldorado engine
I'm looking for a replacement engine for my cadillac. The 1967 Eldorado used the carry over 429 from previous 65-66 Caddys. I'm wondering can I retro fit a RWD 429 for the FWD 1967 Eldo.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set
Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set - 9 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Metric Stubby Hex Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm, 3/8" Drive: 12mm, 14mm, 17mm, 18mm & 19mm
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 19 Piece; 1/4" Drive
- PowerTorque Tools - Universal Joint Set
Universal Joint Set - 3 Piece; 1/4 Inch, 3/8 Inch, 1/2 Inch