Other Cadillac Engines Discussion, 1967 Fleetwood Limo in Cadillac Engine Discussion; Hello, I was asked to find out what the story is on the engine in a 1967 Fleetwood Limo, the ...
- 05-24-08 12:04 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2000 STS & 2006 DTS
- Join Date
- Sep 2005
- Central USA
1967 Fleetwood Limo
Hello, I was asked to find out what the story is on the engine in a 1967 Fleetwood Limo, the mechanic stated it has British Standard Head Bolts and none of the standard markings of a normal Cadillac engine are apparent, I told him I assumed it was a 429, he says he contacted someone at Cadillac a few years back and they stated that the large Limo's had a British engine Clone, something about Bethel Foundary, I question this as I never heard of it before, he stated that the British Standard is not Metric and not American Standard.
I would appreciate some clarification (Ammo) on this topic, Thanks
- 07-04-08 11:06 PM #2Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Automobile(s): 1992 eldorado. 2007 dodge magnum hemi r/t
- Join Date
- Nov 2005
- roberts creek b.c. canada
Re: 1967 Fleetwood Limo
brake h.p. 340 @4600 r.p.m.. hope this helps a bit.
also mod.#67-697, body style #69733-S, 5450 lbs.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Wrench Set
Ratchet Wrench Set - 7 Piece; Metric
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Hex Bits Set
SAE Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; SAE Hex Bits; Contains: 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 5/16" & 3/8"
- PowerTorque Tools - Tool Bag
Tool Bag - 15 InchMore on PowerTorque Tools - Tool Bag