Coupe de Ville return! - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Open Letters to Cadillac Corporate Discussion, Coupe de Ville return! in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; Originally Posted by DBA-One That looks even better. Just like the CTS, this design is color sensitive. I like this. ...
    DoctorWEJ is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: Coupe de Ville return!

Quote Originally Posted by DBA-One
    That looks even better. Just like the CTS, this design is color sensitive. I like this.
    I agree! I may have to change my thinking about the coupe, now. The second picture looks spectacular!

DBA-One is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2005 DeVille

I think Caddy could sell a coupe like that. It has to be sporty but it can't cost what the XLR or whatever it is cost. Make the coupe priced around the same as the sedan and give it a V option. It could be what the AMG S600 is to what a standard S600 is. Give each coupe just a few body tweaks to seprate it from the sedan. Oh, and call it Eldorado!

OffThaHorseCEO is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2004 Cadillac SRX V8 AWD, 1989 Cadillac Allanté: Pearl White

thanks guys i appreciate all the compliments

but i fail to understand how the behemoth deville can be compared to a monte carlo.

although if it was smaller id have like the monte carlo to have ended up lookin that way insteaad of the way it looks now

like isaid tho thanks to everyone for their compliments on my work

Tommy Deville is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): None

O baby Im so glad others feel the way I do, I have had 2 coupes and I always loved them. I would love to see caddy make one and with a manual, I wold absoultely lease one, more than likely buy it out right, They should also have frame less windows like the eldos and coupes of the early 70's.

If it happens, it wont be for 2 or 3 more years, maybe longer. When I was looking for a late 80's early 90's deville a few years back, coupes were SO HARD TO FIND!

Rauf is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): NONE

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Deville
    O baby Im so glad others feel the way I do, I have had 2 coupes and I always loved them. I would love to see caddy make one and with a manual, I wold absoultely lease one, more than likely buy it out right, They should also have frame less windows like the eldos and coupes of the early 70's.

If it happens, it wont be for 2 or 3 more years, maybe longer. When I was looking for a late 80's early 90's deville a few years back, coupes were SO HARD TO FIND!
    I'm worried that they'll make it 4-passenger like European cars instead of making it 5-passenger. Coupes are more expensive, and I guess nobody want to spend more money for less comfort.

Zorb750 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1997 Eldorado

I will buy it if there is a station wagon version.

And the Cadillac insignia is WAY too big on the DTS cars. It's ugly.

PAULSTSMAN1 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1998 CADILLAC STS

Cool Re: Coupe de Ville return!

Hi Guys:

The Photoshop DTS Coupe is Cool. But I have bad news, the GTO is Dead. GM announced last week that production is ending. While coupes are selling at Mercedes, and BMW, their not selling so well with domestics, the reason: Designers don't talk to marketing types, the coupe market here is undefined.

I saw someone else's Photoshop of a STS Coupe, looks too short and stubby. If produced as a hardtop convertable it should sell real well. However I'd prefer to see Cadillac work on an S-Class killer! It would need something with classic looks, a dynamite engine perhaps a v12, and stage presence-Larger Sized.

Guys, this is not the 1950's GM has gambled away it's fortune, making cookie cutter cars. If the General is to survive it's got to make market hits only, unfortunately low volume attempts like the XLR, CTS-V, and SAAB, may have to go.

99Classillac is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Ex-99 Deville owner, Now-04 DTS and 05 DTS. ZX6R Pilot too.

That "DTC" is sweet. I'd buy one. But I really think they should bring back the Eldorado. I'm still saving to buy a used one. I just think the ETC should have more power so it would compete with the Mercedes AMG coupes.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.