Uls
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Open Letters to Cadillac Corporate Discussion, Uls in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; I don't know whether or not execs really actually read these posts, but if they do, swell! I just read ...
    90Brougham350 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 94 FWB, 93 SDV, 94 FWB (sold), 90 Brougham (sold)

Uls

I don't know whether or not execs really actually read these posts, but if they do, swell! I just read a short article on the possibility of the ULS being built! Caddy execs, I can tell you right now, build this car, and really give it a soul! So many of us miss the Fleetwood Brougham; a RWD V12 platform would be wonderful! Something to compete with the BMW 750il perhaps? I got real excited when I read the short article, please don't disappoint! One small suggestion, maybe might think about another name than "ULS," I understand it's just keeping with the current trend in names, but I'd much rather tell people I drive a Brougham than a ULS....

Brian

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

I~LUV~Caddys8792 is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX

Re: Uls

TO Mr. Lutz:

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE build the ULS, make it V-8 and V-12. Make it compete with the S Class, 7 Series, A8, Phaeton, XJ series, i think Cadilac is perfectly capable of selling a car for around $67,000 to begin and go all the way up to $110,000 i mean the XLR is selling quite well and thats around $77,000, so it can be done. Oh and please name this new car the V-12 Fleetwood or V8 Fleetwood or V12 Brougham, etc, etc, the name ULS is a little vague, a car of this status should invoke feelings of grandeur and class and thats exactly what the name brougham implies, theres a reason it was called "THE CADILLAC OF CADILLACS" for so long, and thats what this new "ULS" is.

So Mr. Lutz: PLEASE BUILD THE ULS, regardless of the name, it needs to be done!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.