how do I get the contact info for GM?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Open Letters to Cadillac Corporate Discussion, how do I get the contact info for GM? in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; I bought an 07 escalade in may and these are the problems we have had 2 door handles broke driver ...
    sallybabineaux is offline Cadillac Owners Member

how do I get the contact info for GM?

I bought an 07 escalade in may and these are the problems we have had
    2 door handles broke
    driver door wouldnt unlock
    seat 1 and 2 don't work
    passengar seat only adjust front/back.
    new alternator
    new battery
    new brakes
    ac recharged
    had to replace front headlamp due to condensation and hid bulb ballst went bad.
    transmission had valve leak (went in shop for whole month of aug)
    driver door made a LOUD SOUND WHEN OPENING AND CLOSING. (dealership fixed after 3 tries) I think it will come back though

now today engine light is on. when car is in drive. it doesnt move, acts like its stuck in N. This car had 75k miles when I bought and I did buy extended warranty... but seriously?? I have spent over 2k on this car in repairs since may!!! I need HELP!!!!!!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Rolex is offline Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2008 Nissan Titan, 1996 Jeep Wrangler

Re: how do I get the contact info for GM?

Quote Originally Posted by sallybabineaux View Post
    ........ This car had 75k miles when I bought and I did buy extended warranty... but seriously?? I have spent over 2k on this car in repairs since may!!! I need HELP!!!!!!!!!
    It is a used vehicle that is no longer covered by the factory warranty. Any used vehicle is a crap shootIMO. The drivetrain on a Cadillac is covered until 100k miles, so the problem with the trans (or whatever) should most likely be covered.

If you bought an extended warranty why the heck have you paid 2k out of pocket for repairs? With the drivetrain having a 100k warranty surely you didn't just buy a plan that covered the drivetrain only?!? Sounds to me like your warranty company lacks a lot to be desired.
    The above post is my 2 cents....nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Rolex View Post
    It is a used vehicle that is no longer covered by the factory warranty. Any used vehicle is a crap shootIMO. The drivetrain on a Cadillac is covered until 100k miles, so the problem with the trans (or whatever) should most likely be covered.

If you bought an extended warranty why the heck have you paid 2k out of pocket for repairs? With the drivetrain having a 100k warranty surely you didn't just buy a plan that covered the drivetrain only?!? Sounds to me like your warranty company lacks a lot to be desired.
    I don't have my paperwork with me, but I think it is until like 130 or 150 something like that....
    warranty doesn't cover.
    ac recharge, handle repair, headlamp, battery, brakes, externly loud sound door made.
    Yes they covered the transmission repair... but who knows about this "new" issue that has surfaced the past couple of days.

Rolex is offline Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2008 Nissan Titan, 1996 Jeep Wrangler

If I were you I'd sell the truck and cut my losses.
    The above post is my 2 cents....nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Rolex View Post
    If I were you I'd sell the truck and cut my losses.
    that is exactly what we are hoping to do. We are getting an estimate on the repair first thing in the morning and then after that we are calling salesman and hoping to trade. The dealership has a 08 esv w/ 60k CLEAN car... much cleaner than mine for 36k.... we might see about that one. They one thing I love about mine is my 24's!! hubby said we are keeping em'
    im still very worried this one might be a POS.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.