Tell Fritz, it works
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Open Letters to Cadillac Corporate Discussion, Tell Fritz, it works in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; Just wanted to let everyone know about this if you haven't seen it http://www.gmreinvention.com/index.php/tell-fritz/ I recently posted a quick note ...
    bbshriver is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2005 STS V8

Tell Fritz, it works

Just wanted to let everyone know about this if you haven't seen it
    http://www.gmreinvention.com/index.php/tell-fritz/

I recently posted a quick note about some frustration I was having with some local dealers. A few days later I got a reply from Fritz, attaching a reply from Mark LaNeve. I replied to Mark with a detailed list of my concerns and problems, he said he was going to pass it on to the Cadillac sales manager. This morning I came into my office and had a voice mail from the Cadillac district manager for my region. I'm planning to call her back later today. Not sure if anything productive will come of it, but am impressed to see that this is not just a 'black hole'

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

waffleman is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): NONE

Re: Tell Fritz, it works

That's good to see. I wrote something on that link a few weeks back, but haven't heard anything back so I was wondering if it was a black hole.

I had suggested that customers be allowed to order cars online the same way one can buy a custom computer from Dell and other computer manufacturers. In this day/age, there's really no need to go through dealership other than test drive a car and pick up a new car. We should be able to order a car ourselves online - they could offer several packages to choose from and give a discount price. The car would then be delivered to local dealership who would get a small fee for the delivery of the vehicle. It would save GM some money since they would only build cars as they are ordered instead of having to keep a large stock of cars.

bbshriver is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2005 STS V8

Re: Tell Fritz, it works

I believe I saw your question (or one nearly identical) on the replies section yesterday... Basically said that you can already build and price, and then "locate" your car. But they find most people want to get their car "right now" and not wait for a special order..

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.