worst car i have ever owned !! - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Open Letters to Cadillac Corporate Discussion, worst car i have ever owned !! in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; BigcountryFx: How can you write up a complaint about how a car handles? Didn't you test drive the car before ...
    scurling is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): '94 Fleetwood Brogham, '94 Fleetwood, 2010 SRX 4WD, F250

Re: worst car i have ever owned !!

BigcountryFx: How can you write up a complaint about how a car handles? Didn't you test drive the car before you bought it? I can understand you being sore about the electrical problems, because they can be hidden in an old car to some degree prior to sale. Complaints about handling should be eliminated prior to paying for any car.

I have two '94 Fleetwoods that I bought, Christmas 2001, and July this year. I have tripled the mileage on my first car, and have not experienced any major problems.

RealmCenter is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

When you buy a 10 year old car, either be prepared to drop some coin at the shop or start learning how to work on cars. The driver power mirror on my 1996 LHS stopped working at 186,000 miles what a piece of junk eh? I guess I should slam ChryCo for this. :banghead2

lev
    lev is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Worst car you ever owned?

More like worst car you got OWNED by

I am sorry, that isn't nice, I'll be quiet.

Trench is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 1991 Eldorado (Gone) ; 2001 Seville SLS (RIP) ; 2005 DeVille

Quote Originally Posted by bigcountryfx
    I cant believe after browsing this forum that there are so many problems with cadillac autos and people still keep buying them...
    *smacks you with a rod* :deadhorse:

That is just outright ignorance! This forum is primarily here for help. It was not created as "Hey everyone, please post messages on how pretty your car looks and how great it runs." It was created for assistance. One owner to another. Of course it handles both of those aspects, but mainly for assitance.

Also, ever take a stroll to forums dealing with other makes? Obviously not. This site may outline problems with Cadillacs, while other forums WILL DEFINITELY outline problems with the particular make in question. Every make/model on the road has problems.

I would comment on the fact your bought a used car which probably was not maintained, but I think everyone else did a pretty good job of pointing out those flaws.

Ignorance

scurling is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): '94 Fleetwood Brogham, '94 Fleetwood, 2010 SRX 4WD, F250

Trench.....good point.

Forums, at least this one, are to ask questions about vehicle system issues, and problems, and to LEARN about our vehicles.

I've been on auto forums from Buick to VW and problems abound on these forums for any make of vehicle, because that's why the forums exist.

This isn't just a "look at my pretty big car" forum. I would think Bigcountry would appreciate the problems we bring to the forum. It will only help him in the long run. If he thinks the Cadillac has too many mechanical problems, based on what he has seen in this forum, then I guess it did provide him a service. Now he can sell his Cadillac rig and forever be free of auto maintenance and service issues.....since he will never purchase another Caddy.

G'me a break, dude.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.