Open Letters to Cadillac Corporate Discussion, additions to CTS in Item Specific Cadillac Discussion; If anybody from cadillac is reading this i want to put forward a couple of suggestions; 1) You must do ...
- 06-09-04 10:21 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2003
additions to CTS
If anybody from cadillac is reading this i want to put forward a couple of suggestions;
1) You must do a market research on a CTS coupe, it should target CTS buyers and should start under 30 grand with the 3.5 litre engine you have in the CTS and move upto 40 grand with probably a small block chevy as the Northstar won't fit.
2) Secondly if there is no space for image as it is you should consider an imag baded on CTS. It will be a boost for the new art and science theme since it seems to be to be the best styled car of ths art and sciece theme.It should be and AWD with price ranging from 35-45 grand.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Crowfoot Wrenches
Crowfoot Wrenches - 8 Pcs 3/8" Dr Crowfoot Wrench Set - SAE
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set
Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set - 9 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Metric Stubby Hex Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm, 3/8" Drive: 12mm, 14mm, 17mm, 18mm & 19mm
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Wrench Set
Ratchet Wrench Set - 7 Piece; SAE