The Ontario CTS Club Discussion, snow tires from my 2006 cts-v in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; Just gave back my 2006 as I will be picking up my 2009 V next week. I have some Pilot ...
- 12-01-09 02:29 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V
- Join Date
- Jun 2005
- Toronto, Ontario
snow tires from my 2006 cts-v
Just gave back my 2006 as I will be picking up my 2009 V next week. I have some Pilot Alpine snows that have been used a few winters, still in good shape. Is anyone interested? I am in the Toronto area.
- 12-11-09 01:20 PM #2Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 06 STS V
- Join Date
- Dec 2009
Re: snow tires from my 2006 cts-v
any pics of the rims/tires? what is the tread life remaining on the tires?
you can send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 12-11-09 09:01 PM #3
Re: snow tires from my 2006 cts-vThe above post is my 2 cents....nothing more.
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- O'Keeffe's Working Hands - Hand Cream
Hand Cream - 3.4 Oz.
- Sylvania SilverStar ULTRA - Halogen Bulb
Halogen Bulb - 9006 SilverStar ULTRA Headlight Bulb, 2 pack
- Signature Products Group Mossy Oak - Gear Shift Knob
Gear Shift Knob - Browning Pistol Grip