Hey guys, I haven't posted much over the past couple of years but I have read lots of threads so hopefully I don't annoy anyone thinking that I just joined to sell my car...I've had the CTS for a year and had a 2004 SRX back in 2004 so I've been a Cadillac owner for a while now.

Anyway, back on topic. I am looking at dumping the lease on my 2008 CTS FE3 RWD 6-Speed MANUAL Crystal Red CTS. The car is now on LEASEBUSTERS so I will add the link that details contact information and whatnot. The car has every option available except for an automatic transmission (I wanted a 6-speed) and as a result the remote starter. It has the summer tire package, LSD, Navigation, etc.

I do have additional snow tires and rims that are the same as the stock 18"ers in polished aluminum available if someone would require them.

This is a GM employee vehicle so in my opinion it is a vehicle that is well priced for the option content.

http://www.leasebusters.com/en/details.asp?ID=83808

Lease Take Over Summary
Take over this lease for 22 months for only $672.63 per month plus taxes with $0.00 total cash down. It currently has 18000 kmís and you can drive it up to 60088 kmís at no extra cost - which is equivalent to 21959 Free km's per year.

Any help you folks could provide in helping the lease get some exposure would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!