The Ontario CTS Club Discussion, GM's High Performance Vehicle Operations has been dissolved in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; A sign of the times. The unit that was responsible for, among other models, the CTS-V has been scrapped and ...
- 02-21-09 02:33 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): Cadillac 2009 CTS cherry bomb
- Join Date
- Oct 2006
- The Great White North
GM's High Performance Vehicle Operations has been dissolved
A sign of the times.
The unit that was responsible for, among other models, the CTS-V has been scrapped and the engineers reassigned as of Wed. Feb. 18 '09.
- 02-21-09 02:45 PM #2Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
- Automobile(s): 05 CTS-V
- Join Date
- Mar 2003
- San 'tone, TX
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; SAE; Includes: 3/8" X 7/16", 1/2" X 9/16" & 5/8" X 11/16"
- PowerTorque Tools - Metric Hex Bits Set
Metric Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Metric; Metric Hex Bits; Contains: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" 45 Degree Long Reach Pliers