Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rim Opinions

TOPVIEW is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac CTS4 2008

Rim Opinions

I had a photo shop done of these rims on my car. What do you folks think?

What I prefer is the BMW-ish M Series rim and this comes close but, just curios the BMW is a 5x120 and a 34mm offset. If memory serves me correct that is bang on for my 08 CTS AWD

Let me know your opinions as well as any shops you recomend

I would prefer a simple polished five/six spoke with some minimal black accents

Thank you

Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements

northlites is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac 2009 CTS cherry bomb
    The Great White North

Lightbulb Rim Opinions

Those are nice rims on your ride. I have a neighbor who has, I should bite my tongue, an Acura. That rice-mobile has nice rims and he does keep his car clean. I'm not sure they'd look good on a CTS though. What looks good on one model isn't necessarily suited for another.

s_tharsan is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS Sport
    Toronto, ON

Re: Rim Opinions

I personally think the rims have huge gaps making the rims look weak and flimsy for a CTS. Since the CTS is a bulky, mean mechine I think that the rims should also look thicker as well. Its like when you see a body builder with scrawny legs. Just my opinion. Cheers.

+ Reply to Thread

Cadillac Posting Rules