The Ontario CTS Club Discussion, Quick question... in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; Where does everyone get there aftermarket parts in toronto area. I was looking to do the tony a intake and ...
- 09-10-08 09:42 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 2004 Black Cadillac CTS 3.2
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
Where does everyone get there aftermarket parts in toronto area. I was looking to do the tony a intake and they have discountinued the Fram air hog. I can order a K&N but it $100. I have looked into ordering the volant or the K&N but I can only find it out of the states.
Anything local? Thanks
- 10-24-08 09:53 PM #2Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): Cadillac CTS V
- Join Date
- Jan 2008
Re: Quick question...
I can get you one good price send me a PM
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Extension Set
Extension Set - 3/8 Inch Drive; 3 Piece; Includes 3 Inch, 6 Inch, 10 Inch
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set
Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set - 9 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Metric Stubby Hex Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm, 3/8" Drive: 12mm, 14mm, 17mm, 18mm & 19mm
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Arm Hex Key SAE
Long Arm Hex Key SAE - 13 Pcs SAE Long Arm Hex Key Set; With Storage Container