HID Installation?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
The Ontario CTS Club Discussion, HID Installation? in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; Anyone have any suggestions as to where one could get a HID conversion kit installed? I'd love to have it ...
    TDotJDizzle is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

HID Installation?

Anyone have any suggestions as to where one could get a HID conversion kit installed? I'd love to have it done to my CTS but I'm not too mechanic-savvy... don't wanna mess anything up! Any help would be greatly appreciated... thanks

I'm in the Toronto area

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

packrat427 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 94 SLS

Re: HID Installation?

Most of the sets are plug and play , no wire cutting .
    They are very easy to install .

You would most likely have a hard time having a dealership installing them .

You would have more luck with a small local owned shop .

You reckon it might be simple enough for a newbie to install? I'd give it a shot if I knew of others skill-challenged like me that were able to install it without too much hassle... thanks for the reply, btw.

packrat427 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 94 SLS

Just make sure you read the directions .

If your car has DRL's (Daytime running lights ) you will need to disable them .

Unplug and plug the new kit in , the hardest thing , would be drilling a hole to mount the transformers .

Thanks... greatly appreciated.

ghettomike is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 CTS 3.2L (Sold) / 09 CBR 600rr /2014 GMC Sierra

i know a guy that runs a online store and im sure if you buy them from him he can install them for you...kinda just a guy i know from another car forum...if you want his e mail send me a e mail at atomic_156@hotmail.com the store is called garage16.
    otherwise i would recomend going to a car audio shop....they usually do stuff like that there too.
    but the kits are really easy hardest thing from what i have read is just finding places to put the balast, other than that plug them in and turn them on

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.