First Official Event: Toronto Auto Show Meet & Greet
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
The Ontario CTS Club Discussion, First Official Event: Toronto Auto Show Meet & Greet in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; ...
    Jon
    Jon is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 04 CTS-V, 09 CTS Premium 6 Speed, 04 CTS 3.6L, 2014 ATS 2.0T

First Official Event: Toronto Auto Show Meet & Greet

When: Sunday, February 17th 2008, 2:00pm

Where: Toronto Auto Show (www.autoshow.ca)

Cost: $20 Auto Show Admission (Not charged by OntarioCTS.com)

The time is almost here! We will be having our first official event on Sunday, February 17th, 2008! This is going to be a very casual event at the Toronto Auto Show. The point is to have a short meet and greet where we can say hello to everyone and get familiarized!

We will be meeting at the Cadillac display from 2:00-3:00pm. I know some people live a distance from Toronto, so I planned the event in the afternoon to accommodate those who are coming from further away.

After we meet up, those wish to stay can stick together. I understand some people may be there with family, but please do come and say hi! =) The floor plan for this yearís auto show has not yet been released so I donít know what building it is in at the time. When that info. becomes available and the date gets closer, I will send out another e-mail to all those that are attending.

I hope to have a large turn-out since this will be our first event, and I know many will be visiting the auto show anyways. If you are planning to come please send an e-mail to Jon@OntarioCTS.com so I have an idea of how many people to expect. I will also send you my phone # to make things easier on the 17th.

Auto show admission is $20 this year. You can purchase the tickets from www.autoshow.ca or in person on the day of. I had a lot of people express interest in this event and hope to see many of you there!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

dup's Cadi is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 03 CTS

Re: First Official Event: Toronto Auto Show Meet & Greet

Would love to go but the army is sending me to Texas for training. Oh well, I would love to get down there at least once before I go back over seas again. i have til Sept so you'll have to put one on before then.

mgscustomtune is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac CTS V

Re: First Official Event: Toronto Auto Show Meet & Greet

I am going to come.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.