Northstar Engines and System Technical Discussion Discussion, crank sensor replacement in Cadillac Engine Discussion; Any hints or tips on replacing the two crank sensors on an early Northstar ('94 seville)? From the top? Bottom? ...
- 02-16-07 03:04 PM #1Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): 2005 XLR, '96 eldo,'95 eldo,' 89 eldo,'78 eldo,'11CTS-V
- Join Date
- Dec 2004
- perryman, MD
crank sensor replacement
Any hints or tips on replacing the two crank sensors on an early Northstar ('94 seville)? From the top? Bottom? I've done this before, but the engine was out of the car....
- 02-17-07 11:35 AM #2
Re: crank sensor replacement
I changed them on my '98 Seville from the bottom and they're easier to change if you remove the oil filter adapter.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Universal Joint Set
Universal Joint Set - 3 Piece; 1/4 Inch, 3/8 Inch, 1/2 Inch
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Arm Hex Key MM
Long Arm Hex Key MM - 9 Pcs Metric Long Arm Hex Key Set With Storage Container
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" 45 Degree Long Reach Pliers