possibility of turbocharging a 94
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Northstar Engines and System Technical Discussion Discussion, possibility of turbocharging a 94 in Cadillac Engine Technical Discussion; the biggest thing i'm worried about, since i have the fabrication end covered, is fuel flow. has anyone cracked the ...
    os101king Guest

possibility of turbocharging a 94

the biggest thing i'm worried about, since i have the fabrication end covered, is fuel flow. has anyone cracked the computer of these things to the point that you can go in with a laptop and screw with the fuel curve? i'd be really afraid of starving it to the point of "bang"... i've got someone with a solid base of turbo/computer knowledge (how does a 1600 horse turbo f-150 sound? on the STREET!) and who is willing to fabricate everything necessary but i'm now on to thinking about the fuel problem.
    any ideas?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

95Concours is offline Expired eMail Address

Re: possibility of turbocharging a 94

Dont know anything about fuel, but is there a site hwere that 1600 BHP Ford is posted? Would love to see that....

os101king Guest

Re: possibility of turbocharging a 94

not yet. the owner of the shop is working on his website (rather, has a developer working on it.) at last count, running 1-3 lbs of boost with the OLD turbo, the motor was making around 700. the numbers out of that setup put it at around 1200 at full boost. the turbo has since been upgraded to a MONSTER, and the block is built for 1600, so... it's R Rated Performance out of Bayville, NJ. I'm helping with a car show here in jersey on 6/27 and it will be there for sure. check out www.jerseyshowdown.com

someone else on here had mentioned an engine management system the rodders use... if they can come up with a whole new setup, why can't someone crack the standard computer. haven't gotten a real answer about that.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.