Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts |
Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds
/ (Old System)
Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac
Dealers | Cadillac
Reviews | Cadillac
Dealer Reviews | Cadillac
I purchased a running kit car last year with a Northstar in it powered by a Holley commander 950 engine management system. The engine VIN is 6WV763657. The transmission VIN is 618MLNH0LPZ.
1) What year engine do I have?
2) Is it the L37?
3) What transmission do I have?
4) Is there any way I can determine from these numbers what model of car these came from?
5) What manual would I need to get to give me detailed technical information on this engine/transmission? Where can I get it?
6) Also, has anyone gotten a Fiero based kit car through MD state inspection and emissions testing?
Thanks so much!
Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.
custom floor mats | Cadillac Chrome and Black Chrome Wheels | window tinting