Northstar Engines and System Technical Discussion Discussion, Kit Car w/Northstar, Engine VIN codes in Cadillac Engine Discussion; Hi, I purchased a running kit car last year with a Northstar in it powered by a Holley commander 950 ...
- 03-03-04 11:55 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2004
Kit Car w/Northstar, Engine VIN codes
I purchased a running kit car last year with a Northstar in it powered by a Holley commander 950 engine management system. The engine VIN is 6WV763657. The transmission VIN is 618MLNH0LPZ.
1) What year engine do I have?
2) Is it the L37?
3) What transmission do I have?
4) Is there any way I can determine from these numbers what model of car these came from?
5) What manual would I need to get to give me detailed technical information on this engine/transmission? Where can I get it?
6) Also, has anyone gotten a Fiero based kit car through MD state inspection and emissions testing?
Thanks so much!
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts