Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts |
Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds
Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac
Dealers | Cadillac
Reviews | Cadillac
Dealer Reviews | Cadillac
I purchased a running kit car last year with a Northstar in it powered by a Holley commander 950 engine management system. The engine VIN is 6WV763657. The transmission VIN is 618MLNH0LPZ.
1) What year engine do I have?
2) Is it the L37?
3) What transmission do I have?
4) Is there any way I can determine from these numbers what model of car these came from?
5) What manual would I need to get to give me detailed technical information on this engine/transmission? Where can I get it?
6) Also, has anyone gotten a Fiero based kit car through MD state inspection and emissions testing?
Thanks so much!
Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)
Please select your insurance company (Optional)
Your date of birth and age are displayed in several places on the forum. Only the administrator will have access to your date of birth should you choose to hide it via the privacy option below.
In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.
custom floor mats | Cadillac Chrome and Black Chrome Wheels | window tinting