Northstar Engines and System Technical Discussion Discussion, Ignition Wires in Cadillac Engine Discussion; Anyone know where I can get set of Magnecore spark plug wires for 94 STS? 8.5mm preferred - part # ...
- 02-19-04 04:15 AM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2004
Anyone know where I can get set of Magnecore spark plug wires for 94 STS?
8.5mm preferred - part # 85216 (or 80216 for 8mm version)
I need these with overnight delivery if possible
Any other recomendations on brands?
(I bought a Standard brand set & these are still arcing, though not nearly as bad as the currently installed Delco set, which are lighting up like Christmas tree!)
- 02-19-04 08:52 AM #2Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 98 Concours 212,000 orginal motor,trans
- Join Date
- Jul 2003
- Springfield Mo
Re: Ignition WiresOriginally Posted by decosse
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Arm Hex Key MM
Long Arm Hex Key MM - 9 Pcs Metric Long Arm Hex Key Set With Storage Container
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" Straight Long Reach Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set
Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set - 9 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; SAE Stubby Hex Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: 1/4", 5/16" & 3/8", 3/8" Drive: 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16" & 3/4"