Calling out 156mph
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Northstar Engines and System Technical Discussion Discussion, Calling out 156mph in Cadillac Engine Technical Discussion; 156 Man i was sure as hell feeling your 98 deville that thing is sweet man. I was just wondering ...
    cadillac6 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Exclamation Calling out 156mph

156 Man i was sure as hell feeling your 98 deville that thing is sweet man. I was just wondering where did you get that steering wheel cover. I have cream leather also and can never find a steering wheel cover like that. Besides how does your 98 run? im having a couple problems with my 97 concours. It has 81,000 miles on it. Hit me back man!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

156MPH is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Cool Re: Calling out 156mph

runs great.going to do nitrous.....send name address and 15 bucks i'll send you a new steering wheel cover.
    Eric Thill
    720 Lake Ave
    Racine, WI 53403............

Dubya is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: Calling out 156mph

hey, whats a "electronic shift kit" and how did you remove the speed limiter? and.....why? arn't they limited at 150 already? i thought going 140 once was crazy enough for me!

ShadowLvr400 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1996 Fleetwood

Quote Originally Posted by 156MPH
    runs great.going to do nitrous.....send name address and 15 bucks i'll send you a new steering wheel cover.
    Eric Thill
    720 Lake Ave
    As a warning, the nitrous may not be the best thing for it. I have a feeling that's part of the reason for my head gasket failure. Multi-port, direct injection wet shot of nitrous. 125 shot. Currently have BOTH head gaskets blown at 89,000 miles. Letting your know.

Phil

cadillac6 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Eric Thill
    720 Lake Ave
    Do you have any extra pic of the covers? ummmm is this your daily driver? its such a pretty car why soop it up?

Talking Re: Calling out 156mph

dubya.the shift kit wires into the trans harness.you can set for factory, firm or very firm.alot of people will poopoo the shift kit saying it causes trans failures.......I had one my heavily modded 1997 Trans Am....never failed..Got the cadillac one out of Canada, If the car did not come with speed rated tires it is limited....a simple reprogram of computer unlimits this....I GET TO DRIVE FAST AT WORK EVERYNIGHT....NO TICKETS looking to do nitrous or supercharger.... peace bro

Snyder81 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 96 Concours, 90 Deville

dubya.the shift kit wires into the trans harness.you can set for factory, firm or very firm.alot of people will poopoo the shift kit saying it causes trans failures.......I had one my heavily modded 1997 Trans Am....never failed..Got the cadillac one out of Canada, If the car did not come with speed rated tires it is limited....a simple reprogram of computer unlimits this....I GET TO DRIVE FAST AT WORK EVERYNIGHT....NO TICKETS looking to do nitrous or supercharger.... peace bro
    Is reprogramming the computer to not limit the top speed an easy thing to do? I have only been up to 110mph in my 96 Concours, but I've always wondered what she'll do on the open road. Can the speed limiter reprogramming be done through the DIC or does it take a special computer to actually hook up to the car?

here is a pic of the steering wheel cover.......
    Attached Images

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.