Vacuum diagram
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Northstar Engines and System Technical Discussion Discussion, Vacuum diagram in Cadillac Engine Technical Discussion; I need an emission hose diagram for a 2003 cadillac deville....I'd appreciate the much needed help!...
    Misdealville is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2003 Cadillac Deville
    I need an emission hose diagram for a 2003 cadillac deville....I'd appreciate the much needed help!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Submariner409 is offline If it won't run, slap in a big stereo
    Automobile(s): 2002.5 F55 STS/65500mi, 2004 Ford F150 SuperCab4x4

Re: Vacuum diagram

Your EVAP solenoid is attached to the right (rear) side of the TB and the vacuum line, with green test port cap, snakes back under the car to the other parts shown. You crawl under there and trace it all out.

Your PCV clean air line comes from the atmospheric side of the TB to the left (front) cam cover. The PCV dirty air line leaves the right (rear) cam cover and snakes around into the tunnel in the front (passenger end) of the intake manifold.

The AIR vacuum comes from the TB to a solenoid at the right cam cover, where it then branches to AIR valves 1 and 2 - on top of the right cam cover and over next to the water pump cover/lower radiator hose.

Pictures of all that in my albums - the Community tab ^^^, Albums, the red Seville.
    Attached Images

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.