My sincerest apologies and also thanks -
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Northstar Engines and System Technical Discussion Discussion, My sincerest apologies and also thanks - in Cadillac Engine Technical Discussion; The good and the bad of doing business with me and Northstar Performance always hits CF first. I don't necessarily ...
    97EldoCoupe is offline U.S. Patent #8,740,532 - www.studkit.com
    Automobile(s): 97 ETC, 04 Bonneville GXP, 2010 Sierra SLT crew cab /4x4

My sincerest apologies and also thanks -

The good and the bad of doing business with me and Northstar Performance always hits CF first. I don't necessarily want it this way but that's the way it is.

I have good intentions and I do care about people and their cars. So much so that last night; I worked straight through to until 5am. I do this a lot because I have ambition to help Northstar owners with my patent-pending repair kit that I invented.

If I didn't care about people and my customers, I wouldn't work days and nights to manufacture those studs personally and I wouldn't spend $700 on air travel and leave my life behind to wrench on a caddy. This winter has been particularly rough on us, not only due to the weather; but because someone in the lone star state has worked excessively hard to interfere with how I conduct business. I sit back as patient and calm as I can and work around the obstacles this individual throws at my company.

More to the point- I will not roll over and die while someone who has evil on his side; attempts to take my life away from me and all that I have worked hard for. That is not fair to the guy who invented the SureGrip Stud repair system or the thousands of Northstar owners that I have helped and will help.

Evil will always be at work and I will battle that evil until I either win or lose the ambition to do so. And that has been the aim of this individual- to make me give up and quit. Many times I have wanted to; but that is weakness and would only make him smile.

I have a lot of great reviews. You can read some here:

http://www.northstarperformance.com/reviews.php

My goal is to make Northstar repair as durable and painless as possible, and for every person that installs a set of my SureGrip Studs in his engine, brings a car to me for repair, etc... - they can expect durable repairs. Painless is something I've gotta work on, I've got to get wait times down a bit, and I will. If it means closing up the repair shop and just focusing on supplying the parts; I will do so, when I am good and ready.

Gone are the days of working in peace. The industry has changed. And I must change with it. But for those; who still stand behind the original creator of the SureGrip stud system; I promise you; the BEST I can do for you; ATTENTION to detail, and to get your repairs done or stud kit out the door as soon as I can EVEN if it means losing a nights sleep. Because that's what I do. I'm proud of my position and the more understanding and respect you show me the more you will get back, the harder I will work to offer you the solution. Getting paid is only a portion of my motivation. A handshake at the end of a job well done and the smile from the Caddy owner when they turn the key and start their Northstar - THAT IS and always has been my motivation. Because I can choose my occupation. I can choose the source of my income. But I cannot replace the feeling I get when I know I've made a difference with what I invented. And nothing in this world will ever mean more to me than mutual respect among people. I will always do all I can.

Thanks all for your continued support.

And may you get lucky and never experience HG failure. I don't wish that on anybody. I am here if it happens though.

-Jake Wiebe, Northstar Performance

Need parts for your Northstar Engine? www.northstarperformance.com

Jake Wiebe, developer of the SureGrip™ Cylinder Head Stud Kit

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

vincentm is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1997 Cadillac Eldorado ETC
    Lets not start the feud up again..and lets not call folks evil..

97EldoCoupe is offline U.S. Patent #8,740,532 - www.studkit.com
    Automobile(s): 97 ETC, 04 Bonneville GXP, 2010 Sierra SLT crew cab /4x4

Re: My sincerest apologies and also thanks -

Then tell him to stop private messaging and harrassing my friends and customers. You are closely associated.

Need parts for your Northstar Engine? www.northstarperformance.com

Jake Wiebe, developer of the SureGrip™ Cylinder Head Stud Kit

vincentm is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1997 Cadillac Eldorado ETC
    Im not as closely associated as you assume, we email about cars, nothing else...i don't care to be involved in this debacle between you and him.

eldoedwardo is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '99 Eldorado coupe

Re: My sincerest apologies and also thanks -

Thanks Jake. That was / is inspiring. Nice focus

PaleAle is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 Deville, 01 SLS, 00 STS, 04 C5 Convert 67 Stang Convert
    I feel so inspired I could almost eat leftover corned beef and cabbage.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.