AC 41-900 Replaced with the 41-950 plug
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Northstar Engines and System Technical Discussion Discussion, AC 41-900 Replaced with the 41-950 plug in Cadillac Engine Technical Discussion; I'm goin to change my spark plugs this week and I just read my owners manual and it said the ...
    freefaller07 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

AC 41-900 Replaced with the 41-950 plug

I'm goin to change my spark plugs this week and I just read my owners manual and it said the AC plugs 41-900. I can't find these on the AC website. Were they replaced by the 41-950 and now obsolete or am I just not looking in the right place.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

mcowden is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Re: AC 41-900 Replaced with the 41-950 plug

The 41-900's and the 41-929's are obsolete. The 41-950 is the correct plug to use. The wires are 748J.
    Mike

What is the gap for the plugs? I believe my northstar uses the the AC delco 628Q spark plug set.

mcowden is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

The gap is 0.050", the plugs are AC-Delco part number 41-950 and the wires are AC-Delco part number 748J.
    Mike

I was just on the Rock Auto and AC-Delco website and I learned a lot. All the 1993 and 1994 Northstars use the AC 628Q wire set. All the 1995 to 1997 Northstars use the 748J wire set. I'm not sure what Northstars newer than 97 take for wires but I just thought I would clarify for future reference. Thanks for the help on the plugs though. The 41-950s are the ones.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.