Hello all,
Yes, it's certainly been a while since my last post.., shreiking about the iminent complexity of having to change out the AC on a '95 N*, not to mention the grief and anxiety of having to do it without a manual...
...but, some of you did come through for me, may the Gods smile on you all...:coolgleam
...I did manage to get a complete 'shop service' set of manuals from Helms.., 'BIG HELP'...
I want to thank "Scotty", and "Caddymaniac", and the "Cadillac Fan". I really appreciate your help guys. I took the postings you all sent and kept them on the workbench all the way through.
Before I move off here, I just want to say one thing. I've built, re-built, and modified a lot of vehicles, components, parts, and the like.., and I've had my hands into some pretty wicked situations. Up until this Re&Re on my STS, I'd thought I'd seen them all (that is until now).
The engineers did an awesome job putting everything away, nice and neat and tight and such, but they didn't give very much thought to the service side of what they created (what a POS job to do).
So on that little bitty of commentary, I'd like to say thanks again to everyone that helped along the way on this project.
Dale.

PS: If anyone is interested, I took a load of step by step photos. Just in case someone else happens across the same or similar situation and maybe needs some assistance to get through it...