- 07-30-13 08:46 PM #1
Ready to stud another northstar
Well as soon as the studs come in, I'll be studding my service writers northstar. Hopefully northstar performance isn't backed up too far right now.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
- 07-30-13 10:15 PM #2Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 2001 GMC SLT,Tahoe, Malibu LTZ, 99 STS studded with NP
- Join Date
- Jul 2010
- Central, NY
He should be good to go
- 07-31-13 10:24 AM #3
- 07-31-13 06:37 PM #4
He ordered it Monday for a 2000. Shipping to Carmasters in Lexington Ky.
- 08-01-13 09:06 AM #5
- 08-04-13 08:38 AM #6
Studs came in Friday, they're installed and engine is back together, dropping the car back onto engine this morning. I'm wore out, getting to old for these weekend jobs lol
- 08-04-13 09:06 AM #7
Re: Ready to stud another northstar
EaRL, did you ever run across CF member MikeLawson in or near Lexington ??? He does - or used to - travel in a van to do on-the-spot Northstar head gasket repair work.
You must have had a simply thrilling drilling Friday ...............
- 08-04-13 09:43 AM #8Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Automobile(s): 96 STS, 140k
- Join Date
- Aug 2007
- mpls mn
Motor came out Friday? And back in today? Hmm, 72 hrs clock time minus 25hrs labor. Plenty of rest/break time?
- 08-04-13 02:59 PM #9Originally Posted by stoveguyy
Nope, never ran across Mike Lawson. And yes, I was just thrilled drilling/tapping lol