Air intake "twister"?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Northstar Engines and System Technical Discussion Discussion, Air intake "twister"? in Cadillac Engine Technical Discussion; I just remembered that awhile ago I saw a commerical about this device that you put it in your air ...
    weister42 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1998 Cadillac Deville Sedan

Air intake "twister"?

I just remembered that awhile ago I saw a commerical about this device that you put it in your air intake tube and it makes the air much easier for the engine to breath, it's aluminum and shaped like a fan, I think it's called Vortex or something. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

On my way to 10 posts...:coolgleam

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Spyder is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): None now...1972 Challenger=my pride and joy.

Re: Air intake "twister"?

go into the search on this and look for the twister...lots of good info on it. One guy actually posted that he swears by it. hehe Yea, its a piece of crap.

JSMeloche is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 SRX V6 AWD

Bought it on ebay for 18$, installed it, removed it the next day. Piece of crap, does not fit well. Sold it back on ebay for 31$ lol i got lucky i guess.

Dont even try it. They say its design to fit perfectly the air intake tube.... the only thing it does well is getting money out of your wallet
    Maybee you should try one of those fuel line magnetizer or ionizing pills lol

mcowden is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Bad idea. The device, and all others like it, do absolutely nothing to improve your gas mileage noticeably. Put the money in your kid's college fund or some preventive maintenance on your car instead. Avoid these things no matter what.
    Mike

Ranger is online now Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)

It was designed to prove that P.T. Barnum was right. Big scam. It should be illegal to sell shit like that.
    "There's a sucker born every minute".
    "A fool and his money are soon parted".
    "Caveat emptor"
    and the list goes on

freefaller07 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Just another product from an infomercial that they try to "persuade" you into buying. Does absolutly nothing. Stick the money into the car in better ways. 99% of products on infomercials are a scam and do not work as advertised.

BeelzeBob is offline I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!

If those "twisters" work so well why couldn't you install 3 or 4 or 5 of them and get multiple gains....LOL LOL LOL

Put twisters and fuel line magnets and such on the engine, fill the crankcase with Slick50, add all of the gas additives that you can find and you will have to stop at gas stations to drain fuel from the tank as it will start to overflow as the fuel economy gets so good that it makes fuel.

mcowden is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Hey, that's a great idea, why didn't I think of that?!?!?! FREE FUEL FOR LIFE!!! bbob YOU'RE A GENIUS!!! ROFL
    Mike

dkozloski is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS V8 AWD, '95 Ford Ranger

Hey Bbob, you stole my line from an earlier thread. Of course it must go back 75 years.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.