Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Thread: PVC Valve and Fuel Filter

Talking PVC Valve and Fuel Filter

On some great advise doing all the work myself, saving a fortune. But Im no mechanic. Can anyone help me locate the fuel filter and pvc valve to replace them? And whats the trick to draining the radiator to flush it? Cant get to the radiator the way it's installed.

Thanks all!

Last edited by loontune; 09-28-03 at 02:46 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Re: PVC Valve and Fuel Filter

Quote Originally Posted by loontune
    On some great advise doing all the work myself, saving a fortune. But Im no mechanic. Can anyone help me locate the fuel filter and pvc valve to replace them? And whats the trick to draining the radiator to flush it? Cant get to the radiator the way it's installed.

Thanks all!
    On 98 Dev. the fuel filter will be under the car about at the L/R door. If you have the new one look under the L/R frame rail and you will see it. The pcv valve is on the rear valve cover on the pass side of valve cover. I dont think its under the cover. No its not. A plastic tube should come from under the plen. cover at pass side and 90 degree turn towards rear valve cover then down into cover. At the end of the tube is your pcv valve