Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  davesdeville 
#1 ·
Hey all, I finally got around to getting an aftermarket exhaust, settled on the magnaflows... I love em, sound is great, not to loud but 'musclely' enough to sound kickasz.... Not sure if I gained any worthwhile horsepower (anyone know), but the engine revs up easier/faster... I kept the stock tips for the stock look I wanted and only had them install the magna's where the original muff's were.. I love this car more and more, and to think I almost bought a Lincoln towncar instead...

#3 ·
95Concours said:
Hey all, I finally got around to getting an aftermarket exhaust, settled on the magnaflows... I love em, sound is great, not to loud but 'musclely' enough to sound kickasz.... Not sure if I gained any worthwhile horsepower (anyone know), but the engine revs up easier/faster... I kept the stock tips for the stock look I wanted and only had them install the magna's where the original muff's were.. I love this car more and more, and to think I almost bought a Lincoln towncar instead...
Do you have the full Stainless steel ones? or the alumenized ones? How is the drone at highway speed? I was looking toward buying the SS one myself. I already heard them and they sound killer but i do not want droning!!!

#4 · (Edited)
Not to bad at all, I kept the resonater in place.. If the windows are rolled up, there is a slight drone/rumble, having the radio turned up around mid level basically drowns out the exhaust... If you punch it, you'll here the roar, even with the windows up. Ill try and get a few sounds files later this week up for you. I bought the aluminum ones, didnt want to spend the extra cash for the shiny ones since you can barely see the magnas in the stock location. Cost me $240.00 ($92.00 per muff, $40 for install + tax) at Johnny Franklins.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.