Northstar Engines and System Technical Discussion Discussion, Heater hoses in Cadillac Engine Discussion; At the risk of making a total pest of myself I am asking the following: 1) should I replace my ...
- 02-06-05 09:38 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 1993 ETC, 2000 DHS
- Join Date
- Jan 2005
- Derwood, MD
At the risk of making a total pest of myself I am asking the following: 1) should I replace my heater hoses (104,000 miles) even though I have no problems with them?
2) Where the heck are the heater hoses? I must be a dolt. I have the parts manual for my '93 ETC and it shows 5 or 6 formed hose sections but I'll be darned if I can locate them on the engine. Please help.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set
Stubby Hex Bits Socket Set - 9 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; SAE Stubby Hex Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: 1/4", 5/16" & 3/8", 3/8" Drive: 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16" & 3/4"
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 19 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Ratchet Handle Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Metric Hex Bits Set
Metric Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; Metric; Metric Hex Bits; Contains: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm & 10mm