Northstar Engines and System Technical Discussion Discussion, Heater hoses in Cadillac Engine Discussion; At the risk of making a total pest of myself I am asking the following: 1) should I replace my ...
- 02-06-05 10:38 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 1993 ETC, 2000 DHS
- Join Date
- Jan 2005
- Derwood, MD
At the risk of making a total pest of myself I am asking the following: 1) should I replace my heater hoses (104,000 miles) even though I have no problems with them?
2) Where the heck are the heater hoses? I must be a dolt. I have the parts manual for my '93 ETC and it shows 5 or 6 formed hose sections but I'll be darned if I can locate them on the engine. Please help.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Super Start - Battery Load Tester
Battery Load Tester - 135 Amp
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet
Ratchet - 3/8 Inch Drive; Round Head; Quick ReleaseMore on PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet
- Scott(R) - Box of Cleanup Rags
Box of Cleanup Rags - For Multi-Purpose Cleanup; Box of 200 White Rags; 10 Inch X 13 Inch Sheet SizeMore on Scott(R) - Box of Cleanup Rags