Cadillac Owners Forum banner

P0102/B1009/U1301 and others HELP!!!

7K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  JimD 
#1 ·
OK got my codes
P0102 Mas low freq? WHat does this mean?What is th e fix.

U1301 Short to Bat. Again what does this mean do I need to check something?

U1016 Class 2 Comm with VCM and PCM well thats nice....eeeekkkk!!

On top of that... NO codes for A/C but A/C no worky. blows regular air and the compressor is not on......I searched and found I first need to check my fuse contacts which I will.....I would suppose this may be the most logical since I have no A/C trouble codes.

Your help would be appreciated.....

If you in dallas and can help me out with the fix and meaning of codes you get a free six pack of your choice or a sandwich at my Deli!

#2 ·
P0102; you probably mean MAF sensor circuit low frequency. Clear the code(s) and see if it returns. If this code returns you can check the fuse labeled IGN 1 in the underhood junction box and inspect the wiring and connector at the MAF which is between the throttle body and the air filter plumbing (the connector is directly in front of the transmission vent hose).

Clearing the codes should also solve your "U" code problems. Many times U codes are set by nuisance values and are false.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.