CKP & OP Sensors AND Oil Filter Adapter Sealing, Servicing - Candidate 4 Sticky
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Northstar Engines and System Technical Discussion Discussion, CKP & OP Sensors AND Oil Filter Adapter Sealing, Servicing - Candidate 4 Sticky in Cadillac Engine Technical Discussion; I'm going to need to get some advice on how to submit my "How to". I'm over 15000 characters, and ...
    automark is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): '01 Seville STS

CKP & OP Sensors AND Oil Filter Adapter Sealing, Servicing - Candidate 4 Sticky

I'm going to need to get some advice on how to submit my "How to". I'm over 15000 characters, and I am not able to load photos in the document so that they can be seen in order.
    Any tips?
    Thanks,
    MSH
    Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Submariner409 is offline If it won't run, stick on fender vents
    Automobile(s): 2002.5 F55 STS/65500mi, 2004 Ford F150 SuperCab4x4

Re: CKP & OP Sensors AND Oil Filter Adapter Sealing, Servicing - Candidate 4 Sticky

Sit tight - I'll send this and a note down to the Admin/Moderator queue - maybe the site administrators have some info ..............

............. meanwhile, go to Discussions, Item Specific and look at the threads in Cadillac Tech Tips. You should be able to put the thread there. You may have to reduce the picture file size and also do some searching for "how to" post multiple pictures, in order, within a thread. (That is NOT one of my areas of expertise !)

Your picture size ^^^ is about 260kb - you need to reduce that significantly - we're limited to 19mb of attachment space, and pictures like that eat up your allotment.

A thought - create your own "Tech Tip" in some online storage site and simply post a link to it in Cadillac Tech Tips..........You would not be the first.

EDIT: Your work may well be merged into one of the similar Tips in Tech Tips. Too many "stickys" as-is, and no one reads them anyway: Witness the sheer number of threads that begin with "How do I .........?" and the sticky answer is two threads away................

rodnok01 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 98 DeVille, 97 DeVille d'Elegance

Re: CKP & OP Sensors AND Oil Filter Adapter Sealing, Servicing - Candidate 4 Sticky

I agree with sub about creating your document then posting to a hosting site. That doc with pics will be long and too large for some net users anyways. Plus they'll prob want to print it out to use. That way you can format and size pics at your leisure.
    If you want to do a shorter synopsis, crop and shrink your pics to @500-600kb max and host them at flickr or similiar site and link them to posts. Keep the pics fairly small since some users(such as me) unfortunately have slow connections and 3 mg pics really load sloooow or never.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.