STP High mileage oil additive. - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree13Likes
Northstar Engines and System Technical Discussion Discussion, STP High mileage oil additive. in Cadillac Engine Discussion; This is great info guys. I was wondering about using a high mileage oil in my car. You've pretty much ...
    giantsfan is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2001 DeVille

Re: STP High mileage oil additive.

This is great info guys. I was wondering about using a high mileage oil in my car. You've pretty much answered my questions.

eldoedwardo is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): '99 Eldorado coupe

Hello everyone, @cadillacluke24,Take a look at knizefamily.net-minimopars-oilfilters......I think submariner or ranger sent me there,a good read to become a wise consumer.I personally like Bosch. If your N* has been dirty inside you may want to buy one that filters medium to small contaminates or change it sooner, if it is clean and doesn't smell 'burnt' use a finer screen like bosch...in KC they are the same price as fram,stp, and a lot better quality. EPA don't get me started, Our clean air here will be in Asia middle of the week,Americans pay the price...they don't. they can have my N* when they pry the steering wheel out of hands.

CadillacLuke24 is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): Alexandra - 96 SDV --- Clyde - 15 Silverado

Thanks for the site link Looks like I'm good in the filter department (Purolater PureOne). That is definitely a good read and I'll be looking into the entire site some more.

LOL I agree. EPA stands for Enourmous Pain in the A$$. Likewise, they can have my Cadillac when they pry the steering wheel from my cold dead hands.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

Submariner409 is offline If it won't run, chrome it
    Automobile(s): 2002.5 F55 STS - 67,500 miles, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD

6. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.