Trouble communicating with Northstar Performance. - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
Northstar Engines and System Technical Discussion Discussion, Trouble communicating with Northstar Performance. in Cadillac Engine Technical Discussion; to bad he doesn't have more time on his hands now i can see him being a great mod in ...
    ThumperPup is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): not anymore 2007 Lexus ES350

Re: Trouble communicating with Northstar Performance.

to bad he doesn't have more time on his hands now i can see him being a great mod in charge of this section right here

cadi509 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS V Tango int

Its about time someone understands how company's do have issues, jesus nobodies perfect , I've ordered a lot of things off the internet and realize things don't always get there on time as promised and delay's do happen

phillipmh06 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 98 Cadillac Seville SLS
    Hope to see production running smooth soon. No need for the bad review and bashing. Thank you Jake for trying to fix the problem.

04GrandAmGT is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2001 DTS, 04 Grand Am GT,07 Cobalt(Dont Judge,My fuel Saver)

Jake here.

Paypal tried to take from the wrong account for the chargeback. We have more than one. I don't appreciate this information being posted publically. There are other ways of getting ahold of us.

The problem with this world is everybody wants everything at their schedule. And they think they run the show simply because they lay the money out.

We run into a lot of very impatient people who have no understanding of what it takes to manufacture these stud kits. Then we also run into a lot of very good people.

Try another method of contacting us. You will get further with it.

Yes, don't use us....unless you want a quality product that works....

vincentm is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1997 Cadillac Eldorado ETC

phillipmh06 quit spamming the forums with the same thing, you'll earn a quick one way trip out of CF..

JoeTahoe is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2001 GMC SLT,Tahoe, Malibu LTZ, 99 STS studded with NP
    I am on my 3rd northstar in the last 4 weeks and I have had no shipping issues wih northstar performance

Jake I did try to contact you. Through email several times. Text and called. No response. I was more than patient. I didn't care if it took a month to get them. I just wanted to know where we were at with shipping out seeing as you said 3-4 days then no way to get in touch with you. PayPal even stated you wouldn't respond to them. So no I don't think I'm in the wrong. I have tried to contact you on every way listed on your site. I read you were having difficulties with a machine and such that's cool. all I wanted was a simple update. Not to be ignored for three weeks. So sorry I didn't have a good experience with you.

Evrett Back here - I do the very best i can, i am trying to run an office and keep up to the increased demand in the shop, because we are getting hammered with orders lately and Jake being the only one that knows how to program and run the CNC, we are trying not to over rush because we still want to offer the best studs available, do you want a stud that 2 thousandths of an inch over spec and doesn't fit in your block? i don't think so, i do the best i can with returning phone calls, and like Jake said we have more than one Business account, and it would be appreciated if any bit of information pertaining to funds is not publicized.

Submariner409 is offline If it won't run, chrome it
    Automobile(s): 2002.5 F55 STS/65500mi, 2004 Ford F150 SuperCab4x4

Everyone quiet down, stop typing, and make studs. This latest glitch in the stud shipping problems can go into the gutter in a hurry.

phillipmh06, A simple "Where are my studs ?" post would have been sufficient - several Northstar repair shops/manufacturers monitor their threads closely because they are small manufacturers and can't afford bad press......... yes, sometimes warts are scratched - but the dust settles in the end. Everyone in CF has parts delivery problems on occasion - You want to read about aftermarket parts wars ??? Go up ^^^ to CTS, CTS-V, STS, and STS-V and the other new models if you want hate, rumor, flaming, lies, truth, and discontent.

Quote Originally Posted by Submariner409
    A simple "Where are my studs ?" post would have been sufficient -.
    Considering I've sent probably 5-10 text messages. 3 emails. And called countless times. With not the first answer or response. That method didn't work. No I don't want to see a business go down. But had I have read some of the post on here I probably would've been a little more cautious on who to deal with. Jake is a smart guy knows his stuff. Just the customer service has to improve. I honestly hate that I'm being put off as impatient and rude over this. But all I asked for was an update on shipment. Had I have gotten a response I would've been fine. Instead I was told 4-5 days to ship out and never heard anything else from them. That's not a good way to do business. I'm patient just update me. You've got my money I at least deserve a "hey man backed up it'll be a few weeks," that's all. But I couldn't even get that.

97EldoCoupe is offline U.S. Patent #8,740,532 - www.studkit.com
    Automobile(s): 97 ETC, 99 Deville, 04 GXP, 06 DTS, 05 SRX, 2010 Sierra SLT

I will get yet another employee to help with the office duties. Our demands sometimes are extremely high: And while this is good, I don't want any calls to go unanswered or missed. Sometimes the best way to get ahold of us is to do something crazy like put """""""JAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVRETT!!!!!!!!!!!! in the subject line of an email- because we are receiving over 150 emails per day right now.

My apologies to you Phillip. If you've gone another route already, I understand but if not- email me info(AT)northstarperformance.com ASAP and I'll see what I can do to make this right for you.

As demand increases I know I need to continue to make sure everyone is looked after. I will start the process to recruit a secondary office assistant. I need that anyways, I wouldn't mind having evenings bback again soon.
    04GrandAmGT and 04GrandAmGT like this.

Need parts for your Northstar Engine? www.northstarperformance.com

Jake Wiebe, developer of the SureGrip™ Cylinder Head Stud Kit

Thank you. I just wanted a heads up as to how long I could be waiting when I tried to contact. I promise you I've called 10+ times, emailed and text. No response to a single attempt. I also don't believe the refund can be cancelled once it goes through escalations. Do you know?

no it can not be reversed, if you would like to replace the order there is an order form on the web or we can take it over the phone i should be in the office for at least half the day so if i dont answer leave a message and i promise i should get back to you within the next hour or two

I can't repurchase it til I have a refund. So whenever I get the refund I will try to call! Hopefully y'all won't be too busy! Haha. If not I will do the email like you said.

its still hasn't gone through??! what! let me check into this, This should have been resolved a long time ago.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.