Message to all stud kit customers, past, present, and future. - Page 13
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Like Tree20Likes
Northstar Engines and System Technical Discussion Discussion, Message to all stud kit customers, past, present, and future. in Cadillac Engine Technical Discussion; Great news yup next year will be a even better one for you and so happy to hear you took ...
    ThumperPup is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): not anymore 2007 Lexus ES350

Re: Message to all stud kit customers, past, present, and future.

Great news yup next year will be a even better one for you and so happy to hear you took some time and got your own caddy back ont he road again
    Quote Originally Posted by 97EldoCoupe View Post
    Thanks Tateos!!!

GOOD NEWS!!!!

The CNC is up and running again. It's now 70 degrees in my shop (not the big one, the small one) and I just picked up the 15 lbs. worth of manuals (5 binders) this afternoon in North Dakota with my Eldorado (which by the way is finished, engine running like a clock, no blue smoke, no oil consumption that I know of, will have to check after my trip this weekend).

I know I have a lot of explaining to do to a lot of my customers, like "why I finished my own car when customers are waiting" and such.... I needed to prove something to myself, that my work is still top notch. That ETC runs so beautifully, not even a puff of blue smoke from the oil soaked, freshly honed cylinder walls. And my truck now needs $2k worth of parts and tires combined, and fuel consumption of that beast is not helping the finances any. I'm getting 25.6 MPG with the ETC. Everything works in it, no codes at all.

With these new manuals, a working CNC turning center, a bit more working capital, a climate controlled work area (heated, and A/C in the summer) we're (myself, my family, my employee(s)) going to be working around the clock if need be to provide what is necessary to fix these Northstars correctly.

I can't quite get over the fact that the CNC is running again. So happy- the on-board-diagnostics work just like a Caddy- you just have to have the manuals to decipher the codes and meanings- a Caddy has probably like 5% of the total diagnostics that this machine does.

I'll keep everyone posted, and happy New Year!!!

vincentm is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1997 Cadillac Eldorado ETC

Thanks Tateos!!!

GOOD NEWS!!!!

The CNC is up and running again. It's now 70 degrees in my shop (not the big one, the small one) and I just picked up the 15 lbs. worth of manuals (5 binders) this afternoon in North Dakota with my Eldorado (which by the way is finished, engine running like a clock, no blue smoke, no oil consumption that I know of, will have to check after my trip this weekend).

I know I have a lot of explaining to do to a lot of my customers, like "why I finished my own car when customers are waiting" and such.... I needed to prove something to myself, that my work is still top notch. That ETC runs so beautifully, not even a puff of blue smoke from the oil soaked, freshly honed cylinder walls. And my truck now needs $2k worth of parts and tires combined, and fuel consumption of that beast is not helping the finances any. I'm getting 25.6 MPG with the ETC. Everything works in it, no codes at all.

With these new manuals, a working CNC turning center, a bit more working capital, a climate controlled work area (heated, and A/C in the summer) we're (myself, my family, my employee(s)) going to be working around the clock if need be to provide what is necessary to fix these Northstars correctly.

I can't quite get over the fact that the CNC is running again. So happy- the on-board-diagnostics work just like a Caddy- you just have to have the manuals to decipher the codes and meanings- a Caddy has probably like 5% of the total diagnostics that this machine does.

I'll keep everyone posted, and happy New Year!!!

The world needs more black 97's on the road lol, congrats man

Ranger is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)

Great news Jake. Crank them puppies out and take care of your customers. A happy customer is the best advertizing you can get. Best of luck in the new year.

97EldoCoupe is offline U.S. Patent #8,740,532 - www.studkit.com
    Automobile(s): 97 ETC, 04 Bonneville GXP, 2010 Sierra SLT crew cab /4x4

Thank you Ranger. The CNC has been producing parts all morning- so far not even a hickup-

I received an email from a very happy customer (past customer) with photos of his finished Caddy, that he did the HG work himself on. I'm going to ask his permission to use the photos and the email as a testimonial on my website, all hoses got covered with that braided stainless covering, so nice to look at..... They were wishing me the best and thanked me for the stud kit-

I know- positive customer feedback is the best possible advertising, and word of mouth- and Sal- if you catch this message- keep my ad running, 2012 should be a whole new journey..... Thank you again Sal, and payment is coming soon-

Thank you Ranger. The CNC has been producing parts all morning- so far not even a hickup-

I received an email from a very happy customer (past customer) with photos of his finished Caddy, that he did the HG work himself on. I'm going to ask his permission to use the photos and the email as a testimonial on my website, all hoses got covered with that braided stainless covering, so nice to look at..... They were wishing me the best and thanked me for the stud kit-

I know- positive customer feedback is the best possible advertising, and word of mouth- and Sal- if you catch this message- keep my ad running, 2012 should be a whole new journey..... Thank you again Sal, and payment is coming soon-

If you can get braided hose cover info from him id much appreciate it, been pondering putting some of that in my engine and chroming out the beauty cover along with a new chromed out front valve cover

RippyPartsDept is offline Hi, I'm Chris - Please Read My Signature
    Automobile(s): 1999 DeVille "Bianca" (white/blue, VIN-Y, 160k)

yeah, i'd be interested also for my '99 also since i'm due for a coolant exchange i'll have access to the hoses soon
    vincentm and vincentm like this.
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership - family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946
    We offer all forum members deals on parts and freight - e: parts@rippyautomotive.com ph: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

Quote Originally Posted by RippyPartsDept View Post
    yeah, i'd be interested also for my '99 also since i'm due for a coolant exchange i'll have access to the hoses soon
    Found this site:

http://www.autocarparts.com/part/list/1366/

Sweet... thanks!
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership - family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946
    We offer all forum members deals on parts and freight - e: parts@rippyautomotive.com ph: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

bmoorecad is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1998 CADILLAC DEVILLE D'ELEGANCE

JAKES CONTACT INFO........
    How do I get in contact with jake, (1998 deville) 74,000
    and can someone tell me where in south florida (sunrise/ 33321) i can get the work done replaceing HG / and instail of jakes studs
    brianleemoore@yahoo.com
    305-710-0268

Try calling or texting his cell yet?
    204-216-0011

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.