Message to all stud kit customers, past, present, and future. - Page 13
Cadillac
 

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Results 181 to 190 of 190
Like Tree20Likes
Northstar Engines and System Technical Discussion Discussion, Message to all stud kit customers, past, present, and future. in Cadillac Engine Technical Discussion; Great news yup next year will be a even better one for you and so happy to hear you took ...
  1. #181
    ThumperPup's Avatar
    ThumperPup is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): not anymore 2007 Lexus ES350
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boca Raton Florida
    Age
    34
    Posts
    7,653

    Re: Message to all stud kit customers, past, present, and future.

    Great news yup next year will be a even better one for you and so happy to hear you took some time and got your own caddy back ont he road again
    Quote Originally Posted by 97EldoCoupe View Post
    Thanks Tateos!!!

    GOOD NEWS!!!!

    The CNC is up and running again. It's now 70 degrees in my shop (not the big one, the small one) and I just picked up the 15 lbs. worth of manuals (5 binders) this afternoon in North Dakota with my Eldorado (which by the way is finished, engine running like a clock, no blue smoke, no oil consumption that I know of, will have to check after my trip this weekend).

    I know I have a lot of explaining to do to a lot of my customers, like "why I finished my own car when customers are waiting" and such.... I needed to prove something to myself, that my work is still top notch. That ETC runs so beautifully, not even a puff of blue smoke from the oil soaked, freshly honed cylinder walls. And my truck now needs $2k worth of parts and tires combined, and fuel consumption of that beast is not helping the finances any. I'm getting 25.6 MPG with the ETC. Everything works in it, no codes at all.

    With these new manuals, a working CNC turning center, a bit more working capital, a climate controlled work area (heated, and A/C in the summer) we're (myself, my family, my employee(s)) going to be working around the clock if need be to provide what is necessary to fix these Northstars correctly.

    I can't quite get over the fact that the CNC is running again. So happy- the on-board-diagnostics work just like a Caddy- you just have to have the manuals to decipher the codes and meanings- a Caddy has probably like 5% of the total diagnostics that this machine does.

    I'll keep everyone posted, and happy New Year!!!

  2. #182
    vincentm's Avatar
    vincentm is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1997 Cadillac Eldorado ETC
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Kennewick WA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,679

    Re: Message to all stud kit customers, past, present, and future.

    Quote Originally Posted by 97EldoCoupe View Post
    Thanks Tateos!!!

    GOOD NEWS!!!!

    The CNC is up and running again. It's now 70 degrees in my shop (not the big one, the small one) and I just picked up the 15 lbs. worth of manuals (5 binders) this afternoon in North Dakota with my Eldorado (which by the way is finished, engine running like a clock, no blue smoke, no oil consumption that I know of, will have to check after my trip this weekend).

    I know I have a lot of explaining to do to a lot of my customers, like "why I finished my own car when customers are waiting" and such.... I needed to prove something to myself, that my work is still top notch. That ETC runs so beautifully, not even a puff of blue smoke from the oil soaked, freshly honed cylinder walls. And my truck now needs $2k worth of parts and tires combined, and fuel consumption of that beast is not helping the finances any. I'm getting 25.6 MPG with the ETC. Everything works in it, no codes at all.

    With these new manuals, a working CNC turning center, a bit more working capital, a climate controlled work area (heated, and A/C in the summer) we're (myself, my family, my employee(s)) going to be working around the clock if need be to provide what is necessary to fix these Northstars correctly.

    I can't quite get over the fact that the CNC is running again. So happy- the on-board-diagnostics work just like a Caddy- you just have to have the manuals to decipher the codes and meanings- a Caddy has probably like 5% of the total diagnostics that this machine does.

    I'll keep everyone posted, and happy New Year!!!

    The world needs more black 97's on the road lol, congrats man

  3. #183
    Ranger's Avatar
    Ranger is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Woodstock Ill.
    Age
    66
    Posts
    72,351

    Re: Message to all stud kit customers, past, present, and future.

    Great news Jake. Crank them puppies out and take care of your customers. A happy customer is the best advertizing you can get. Best of luck in the new year.

  4. #184
    97EldoCoupe is offline U.S. Patent #8,740,532 - www.studkit.com
    Automobile(s): 97 ETC, 04 Bonneville GXP, 2010 Sierra SLT crew cab /4x4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,431

    Re: Message to all stud kit customers, past, present, and future.

    Thank you Ranger. The CNC has been producing parts all morning- so far not even a hickup-

    I received an email from a very happy customer (past customer) with photos of his finished Caddy, that he did the HG work himself on. I'm going to ask his permission to use the photos and the email as a testimonial on my website, all hoses got covered with that braided stainless covering, so nice to look at..... They were wishing me the best and thanked me for the stud kit-

    I know- positive customer feedback is the best possible advertising, and word of mouth- and Sal- if you catch this message- keep my ad running, 2012 should be a whole new journey..... Thank you again Sal, and payment is coming soon-

  5. #185
    vincentm's Avatar
    vincentm is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1997 Cadillac Eldorado ETC
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Kennewick WA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,679

    Re: Message to all stud kit customers, past, present, and future.

    Quote Originally Posted by 97EldoCoupe View Post
    Thank you Ranger. The CNC has been producing parts all morning- so far not even a hickup-

    I received an email from a very happy customer (past customer) with photos of his finished Caddy, that he did the HG work himself on. I'm going to ask his permission to use the photos and the email as a testimonial on my website, all hoses got covered with that braided stainless covering, so nice to look at..... They were wishing me the best and thanked me for the stud kit-

    I know- positive customer feedback is the best possible advertising, and word of mouth- and Sal- if you catch this message- keep my ad running, 2012 should be a whole new journey..... Thank you again Sal, and payment is coming soon-

    If you can get braided hose cover info from him id much appreciate it, been pondering putting some of that in my engine and chroming out the beauty cover along with a new chromed out front valve cover

  6. #186
    RippyPartsDept's Avatar
    RippyPartsDept is offline Hi, I'm Chris - Please Read My Signature
    Automobile(s): 1999 DeVille "Bianca" (white/blue, VIN-Y, 160k)
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Age
    34
    Posts
    13,947

    Re: Message to all stud kit customers, past, present, and future.

    yeah, i'd be interested also for my '99 also since i'm due for a coolant exchange i'll have access to the hoses soon
    vincentm and vincentm like this.
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership - family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946
    We offer all forum members deals on parts and freight - e: parts@rippyautomotive.com ph: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

  7. #187
    vincentm's Avatar
    vincentm is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 1997 Cadillac Eldorado ETC
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Kennewick WA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,679

    Re: Message to all stud kit customers, past, present, and future.

    Quote Originally Posted by RippyPartsDept View Post
    yeah, i'd be interested also for my '99 also since i'm due for a coolant exchange i'll have access to the hoses soon
    Found this site:

    http://www.autocarparts.com/part/list/1366/



  8. #188
    RippyPartsDept's Avatar
    RippyPartsDept is offline Hi, I'm Chris - Please Read My Signature
    Automobile(s): 1999 DeVille "Bianca" (white/blue, VIN-Y, 160k)
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Age
    34
    Posts
    13,947

    Re: Message to all stud kit customers, past, present, and future.

    Sweet... thanks!
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership - family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946
    We offer all forum members deals on parts and freight - e: parts@rippyautomotive.com ph: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

  9. #189
    bmoorecad's Avatar
    bmoorecad is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 1998 CADILLAC DEVILLE D'ELEGANCE
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2

    Re: Message to all stud kit customers, past, present, and future.

    JAKES CONTACT INFO........
    How do I get in contact with jake, (1998 deville) 74,000
    and can someone tell me where in south florida (sunrise/ 33321) i can get the work done replaceing HG / and instail of jakes studs
    brianleemoore@yahoo.com
    305-710-0268

  10. #190
    RippyPartsDept's Avatar
    RippyPartsDept is offline Hi, I'm Chris - Please Read My Signature
    Automobile(s): 1999 DeVille "Bianca" (white/blue, VIN-Y, 160k)
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Age
    34
    Posts
    13,947

    Re: Message to all stud kit customers, past, present, and future.

    Try calling or texting his cell yet?
    204-216-0011
    Chris Heath (RippyPartsDept) is an ASE Certified GM Parts Consultant at
    Rippy is a Cadillac, Hummer, Saturn & Saab dealership - family owned and operated in Wilmington, NC since 1946
    We offer all forum members deals on parts and freight - e: parts@rippyautomotive.com ph: 800-RIPPY-22
    <-- insert standard boilerplate about posts not necessarily representing my employer, etc -->

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Bookmarks

Cadillac Posting Rules

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Read about Lincoln | Buick | Kia Forte Forum
Need products for your Cadillac? Check out your options at the links below:

custom floor mats | Cadillac Chrome and Black Chrome Wheels | window tinting