Northstar Engines and System Technical Discussion Discussion, cam sensor trigger in Cadillac Engine Discussion; A friend of mind asked what the degree relationship is with TDC and the cam sensor trigger point. Anyone know?...
- 05-11-09 09:48 AM #1Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): 2005 XLR, '96 eldo,'95 eldo,' 89 eldo,'78 eldo,'11CTS-V
- Join Date
- Dec 2004
- perryman, MD
cam sensor trigger
A friend of mind asked what the degree relationship is with TDC and the cam sensor trigger point. Anyone know?
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Stubby Star Bits Socket Set
Stubby Star Bits Socket Set - 10 Piece; 1/4" & 3/8" Drive; Star Stubby Bit Socket Set; Contains: 1/4" Drive: T-10, T-15, T-20, T-25, T-27 & T-30,3/8" Drive: T-40, T-45,T-47 & T-50
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Wrench Set
Ratchet Wrench Set - 7 Piece; SAE
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" 45 Degree Long Reach Pliers