Northstar Engines and System Technical Discussion Discussion, cam sensor trigger in Cadillac Engine Discussion; A friend of mind asked what the degree relationship is with TDC and the cam sensor trigger point. Anyone know?...
- 05-11-09 09:48 AM #1Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): 2005 XLR, '96 eldo,'95 eldo,' 89 eldo,'78 eldo,'11CTS-V
- Join Date
- Dec 2004
- perryman, MD
cam sensor trigger
A friend of mind asked what the degree relationship is with TDC and the cam sensor trigger point. Anyone know?
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Crowfoot Wrenches
Crowfoot Wrenches - 8 Pcs 3/8" Dr Crowfoot Wrench Set - SAE
- PowerTorque Tools - Universal Joint Set
Universal Joint Set - 3 Piece; 1/4 Inch, 3/8 Inch, 1/2 Inch
- PowerTorque Tools - Flare Nut Wrench Set
Flare Nut Wrench Set - 3 Piece; Metric; Includes: 10mm X 11mm, 12mm X 13mm & 15mm X 17mm