Northstar Engines and System Technical Discussion Discussion, '97 Northstar MAF location and codes in Cadillac Engine Discussion; I'm getting a PCM P0101 (MAF system), PCM P1599 (engine stall), and IPC B1910 (???) 1) Where is the MAF ...
- 11-09-08 04:14 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): '90 DeVille '97 DeVille
- Join Date
- Feb 2005
'97 Northstar MAF location and codes
I'm getting a PCM P0101 (MAF system), PCM P1599 (engine stall), and IPC B1910 (???)
1) Where is the MAF sensor on my '97 DeVille?
2) Any thoughts on how to check? (Loose sensor, vacuum leak, or ?)
3) What does IPC B1910 mean?
Thanks in advance,folks.
- 11-09-08 08:22 PM #2
Re: '97 Northstar MAF location and codes
The MAF sensor is the Black plastic think bolted to the intake side of the TB and the intake duct is strapped to it.
B1910 - Generator L-Terminal Open Circuit
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Universal Joint Set
Universal Joint Set - 3 Piece; 1/4 Inch, 3/8 Inch, 1/2 Inch
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Handle & Socket Set
Ratchet Handle & Socket Set - 14 Piece; 1/4" Drive Ratchet Handle & Metric Socket Set
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Arm Hex Key MM
Long Arm Hex Key MM - 9 Pcs Metric Long Arm Hex Key Set With Storage Container