Northstar Engines and System Technical Discussion Discussion, Is this a cracked intake plenum? (see attached pics) in Cadillac Engine Discussion; Originally Posted by gbrown2934 I am having some idle issues when cold, had 2 codes po171 and po174, bank 1 ...
- 12-04-12 08:23 AM #16
- 12-15-12 11:49 AM #17Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): Seville SLS
- Join Date
- Dec 2012
Re: Is this a cracked intake plenum? (see attached pics)
Thanks for the info, found the rubber plenum with a big crack. Had a friend replace it for me, I read a few of the replacment procedures, my friend didnt have to remove the fuek rail save some time. Thanks again for the help.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - Ratchet Wrench Set
Ratchet Wrench Set - 7 Piece; SAE
- PowerTorque Tools - Long Reach Pliers
Long Reach Pliers - 11" Straight Long Reach Pliers
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE Hex Bits Set
SAE Hex Bits Set - 7 Piece; 3/8" Drive; SAE Hex Bits; Contains: 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 5/16" & 3/8"