Northstar Engines and System Technical Discussion Discussion, pricing Time Serts in Cadillac Engine Discussion; Who's got the best pricing on the 11155 inserts? I've done this repair twice,but its been awhile, and my brain ...
- 06-19-07 07:02 PM #1Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): 2005 XLR, '96 eldo,'95 eldo,' 89 eldo,'78 eldo,'11CTS-V
- Join Date
- Dec 2004
- perryman, MD
pricing Time Serts
Who's got the best pricing on the 11155 inserts? I've done this repair twice,but its been awhile, and my brain doesn't remember too good. I remember trying to obtain these inserts, and the pricing was all over the place. Granted a .50 cent difference isn't much, but when you buy 40, hell, that's a case of beer!
- 06-26-07 09:32 AM #2
Re: pricing Time Serts
Well, the best so far is $2.32 from Threadkits.com. Anybody beat that?
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Signature Products Group Mossy Oak - Gear Shift Knob
Gear Shift Knob - Browning Pistol Grip
- Sylvania SilverStar - Halogen Bulb
Halogen Bulb - 9006XS SilverStar Headlight Bulb, 2 pack
- Hopkins Manufacturing SubZero - Snowbrush
Snowbrush - Telescopic Snowbrush With Ice Chisel(R) Scraper; 42 Inch Length