NS300L Insert System, Anyone have these kind?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread
Northstar Engines and System Technical Discussion Discussion, NS300L Insert System, Anyone have these kind? in Cadillac Engine Technical Discussion; NS300L Insert System Anyone used this here before? Write a review here...
    Gearheaad43 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 1997 Polo Green Cadillac Seville STS

NS300L Insert System, Anyone have these kind?

NS300L Insert System

Anyone used this here before?

Write a review here
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

AJxtcman is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): The Northstar Tuner

Re: NS300L Insert System, Anyone have these kind?

Quote Originally Posted by Gearheaad43 View Post
    NS300L Insert System

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NORTH...QQcmdZViewItem

Anyone used this here before?

Write a review here
    YES
    I work at a caddy dealership and I like them on 96 to 99 broplem blocks.

inthefreeze98 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

ALWAYS USE THE NS300L insert system,,,I am a schooled pro Mechanic and have done many of these,,,I am completly in LOVE with my 96 Deville and really enjoy my CADDY!!!! You will never have a problem with the NS300L system it is the only TRUE repair and was made by a frustrated machinist that basicly laughed at GM's resolution with their absolute CHEAP TIME SERTS !!! Dont ever make the mistake of TIMESERTS they work well in other applications but when using them on a CADDY ALWAYS GO NS300L,,,I'v got absolute solid permenant repairs with this system,,,, NS300L is strongest BAR NONE!!!!!!! ~~edited by Rolex~~

Rolex is offline Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): 2008 Nissan Titan, 1996 Jeep Wrangler

Thanks for the recommendations but try to remember you cannot sell merchandise here unless you are a supporting vendor. Thanks.

No spamming or commercial solicitation of any kind by members unless specifically given the right by administrators. Any such messages can be removed at the discretion of either a forum moderator or administrator. Selling of individual items is permissible by a private owner only in our Classifieds section, however selling multiple items of the same product is considered a commercial post and may be removed at the discretion of moderators and/or staff.

Commercial solicitations may be posted in the forum they most apply to as long as the company conducting the group buy is a supporting vendor at cadillacforums.com.

Messages promoting a commercial entity that is not a supporting vendor of cadillacforums.com may be deleted at any time at the discretion of cadillacforums.com moderators and administrators.
    http://www.cadillacforums.com/agreement.html
    The above post is my 2 cents....nothing more.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.