Northstar Engines and System Technical Discussion Discussion, Water Pump Replaced (99 Deville) in Cadillac Engine Discussion; I have read many threads about coolant temps.. But recently I had my water pump replaced at the dealership... My ...
- 06-04-07 10:29 PM #1Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): Cadillac
- Join Date
- Jan 2007
Water Pump Replaced (99 Deville)
I have read many threads about coolant temps.. But recently I had my water pump replaced at the dealership... My coolant temp was between 196-205... But now since they changed the water pump, my temp is between 205-212, I just want to make sure thats an ok range... Thanks..
- 06-04-07 10:41 PM #2Cadillac Owners Fanatic
- Automobile(s): 82 fleetwood - 97 deville
- Join Date
- Feb 2006
- 06-04-07 11:33 PM #3
Re: Water Pump Replaced (99 Deville)
205-212 is right where it belongs.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Power Service Products Diesel Fuel Supplement +Cetane Boost - Diesel Fuel Treatment
Diesel Fuel Treatment - 1:400 Treatment Ratio; Treats Up To 100 Gallons; 32 Oz.
- PowerTorque Tools - Hex Bits Set -Metric
Hex Bits Set -Metric - 13 Pc Metric Hex Bits Set
- Sylvania SilverStar - Halogen Bulb
Halogen Bulb - H11B SilverStar Headlight Bulb, 2 pack