Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Any caddy clubs in MD

5K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  erivera2667 
#1 ·
Just curious if there were any caddy clubs in maryland, I live on the eastern shore of md near Ocean City :alchi:

#2 ·
Not to hijack your thread, but I SO miss Maryland!! I grew up in Fulton--near Laurel and Columbia. Use to cruise down to Annapolis every chance I got. I miss the awesome seafood, the Chesapeake Bay, the history of the area, etc. Now here I am in central Iowa, no seafood worth eatin', no shore, no bay, no gorgeous yachts.......... :crying:

Good luck finding a club out there....

JRau in central Iowa

#7 ·
sounds like a good idea... maybe we should give James and Crew at lindsay a hint that this could be a good idea...

meet up at the dealership for a barbecue or something and go for a cruise, something informal now and something big withthe BBQ come springtime

G
#8 ·
Did you miss my post where I said that a few days ago? lol

I did email James and he said they were considering one.

maybe with more of a push from you guys they would do it.

Also I am going to be putting together a Modern Muscle Car Tribute to the Troops in April. Should be alot of fun! :) I'll post more when I get sponsor and details.

It will be out in Sterling.

#13 ·
Been a long time since I clubbed my bag..........

Grew up in Chevy Chase/Bethesda. 5th generation Washingtonian. Old Wisconsin Ave/Bethesda Manhattan Auto grease monkey & mechanic, school. 26 yr. Navy, retired in Annapolis, E. Shore since '87.

GM Giant Cad/GMC on Rt.50 in Easton would be a good start for an Eastern Shore cruise.....plenty of good open country driving on good roads with good food at the end. Heck, I know a couple of guys that do whole-pig roasts. Pulled pork and a kegger.

#18 ·
The best "extended warranty" is your own bank savings or money market account: Assume that a warranty will cost you $2,000. That's, by averages, money in someone else's pocket. Take the $$$ and faithfully save it......by the time you need the money you'll have the cash plus interest, which the dealers will never pay you.

Don't forget that some emissions and catalytic convertor warranties continue for a long time........

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.