Anyone Here from New England? - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Northeast Discussion, Anyone Here from New England? in Cadillac Clubs, Local Chapters and Regional Forums; Somone gonna reply...
    RBraczyk is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Re: Anyone Here from New England?

Somone gonna reply

90devilleguy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2002 SLS & 1962 Coupe Deville

Quote Originally Posted by RBraczyk
    Somone gonna reply
    i'd hate to say it but get over your loss man, i did and i went on with my life yeah i miss driving my eldorado but hey there's nothing i could do to prevent it, don't blame the people in the entire town you should be greatful that your not dead,unlike people i've known.

Roswell256 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Hey all. I'm right now in Quantico, VA. Its just south of D.C. Let me know about a meet and if its around a 4 day weekend I might be able to make it. Thanks

-Roswell-

Speedingpenguin is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Havnt checked back to this thread in a while, but NewEngland Dragway is where i plan on spending much of my summer haha
    At NED you just need a drivers licence...do those other places require you to be 18? cause in MA we have crappy JOL licences till 18 (time restrictions, increased fines if your pulled over, etc.) which is fine at NED but i dunno bout the other places. Shouldnt be a problem, but i'm not positlve. I'm definatly in on some drag racing up at Epping though
    Gotta be after June 22 though (cause thats when i get my licence, haha)
    Anyone who wishes to venture down to Chelmsford durring the summer there are some nice cruise nights around here (Kimballs which is ALOT bigger...mostly older cars, Spindle City Corvettes at Drum Hill which is ALOT smaller but more fun IMO. Kimballs would probably not let us meet on the show area, but SCC's @ Drum Hill would be no problem.....cause its just in a small parking lot behind Burger King.
    I'd like to meet some cadillac forum'ers.
    And btw to RBRaczyk...what town? lol
    Wilton is where my cousins live, and yeah...talk about hick town. Chelmsford is where i live, not Lowell....
    And yeah, I've been to Phantom fireworks in Hookset i think it was......but due to location, Alladins is where i usually have to buy.
    BTW, in Amherst or that area a while back there was a little run down building with a few classic Porsche's outside....know anything about that place? Sorta odd seeing two old Porsche's in an old building and a silver 365 spyder outside.....

CADDYBLACK99 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2006 STS-4 1999 Deville Concours

I love Kimbals! Let me know which nights for Kimbals and the other one. Only 45 minutes (or less!) from Worc. SOunds do-able. We have Friday-night cruzin' at Heberts in Shrews. Starts ?
    :coolgleam

Cool Re: Anyone Here from New England?

oh, i'll have to check out that cruise night.....the ones around here are good and all, but usually its the same cars over and over again.....
    Lemme know when and where and i'll try and go

Quote Originally Posted by CADDYBLACK99
    I love Kimbals! Let me know which nights for Kimbals and the other one. Only 45 minutes (or less!) from Worc. SOunds do-able. We have Friday-night cruzin' at Heberts in Shrews. Starts ?
    :coolgleam
    Riley's roast beef here in framingham has one every saturday once the weather gets nice, i work at the mobil gas station across the street from riley's and i'm sure that they wouldn't care if i had a bunch of caddys parked there, i know the owner at riley's as well.

could ya cut me a deal on some 91 octane? lol
    Yeah, we'll have to get something organized.....
    I think that we should just find a saturday some time maybe in july or so up at NewEngland Dragway.....test&tune day, we'd get more runs in.....the whole hysteria of all the people wanting to go to NED after the winter will have died down a little bit, would be a fun time to see who has the quickest caddy haha

Quote Originally Posted by Speedingpenguin
    could ya cut me a deal on some 91 octane? lol
    Yeah, we'll have to get something organized.....
    I think that we should just find a saturday some time maybe in july or so up at NewEngland Dragway.....test&tune day, we'd get more runs in.....the whole hysteria of all the people wanting to go to NED after the winter will have died down a little bit, would be a fun time to see who has the quickest caddy haha
    i might be going up in the 2nd week of april to the wednesday night runs to get my et on this car down set, then back to the garage and finish my custom intake and run it again a week or two later.

what model and year caddy do you have?

and on the gas.....no can do, i don't even get a break, if you want a break come on sunday when it's 8 cents off a gallon. lol

LOL, figured (about the gas)
    Worth a try anyway, ya never know.....
    Anyway, i've got a 97 Catera
    I might try and go this friday (Yeah, it will be a crowd....haha)

robrr2000 is offline Cadillac Owners Member

post up some info about directions or whatever and ill def. go to one of these. i live south of worcester so its not that big of a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by robrr2000
    post up some info about directions or whatever and ill def. go to one of these. i live south of worcester so its not that big of a deal.
    if anyone would like to come down to the gas station i work at on saturday when i work would be cool. directions are simple get on rt.9 in shrewsbury and go all the way to the Framingham exit should say rt.30 or something on it and take a left at the set of lights after you get off the ramp follow that road which is edgell rd all the way until a set of lights and two gas stations on the left side of the road, exxon first then mobil i work at the mobil, and if you come by on a good day there should be a few car at rileys which is across the street from the mobil. and if anyone wants to go to new england dragway one night let me know cause i might go up on the 7th or 9th of april with some friends.

LOL, figured (about the gas)
    Worth a try anyway, ya never know.....
    Anyway, i've got a 97 Catera
    I might try and go this friday (Yeah, it will be a crowd....haha)
    what color?

Havnt checked back to this thread in a while, but NewEngland Dragway is where i plan on spending much of my summer haha
    At NED you just need a drivers licence...do those other places require you to be 18? cause in MA we have crappy JOL licences till 18 (time restrictions, increased fines if your pulled over, etc.) which is fine at NED but i dunno bout the other places. Shouldnt be a problem, but i'm not positlve. I'm definatly in on some drag racing up at Epping though
    Gotta be after June 22 though (cause thats when i get my licence, haha)
    Anyone who wishes to venture down to Chelmsford durring the summer there are some nice cruise nights around here (Kimballs which is ALOT bigger...mostly older cars, Spindle City Corvettes at Drum Hill which is ALOT smaller but more fun IMO. Kimballs would probably not let us meet on the show area, but SCC's @ Drum Hill would be no problem.....cause its just in a small parking lot behind Burger King.
    I'd like to meet some cadillac forum'ers.
    And btw to RBRaczyk...what town? lol
    Wilton is where my cousins live, and yeah...talk about hick town. Chelmsford is where i live, not Lowell....
    And yeah, I've been to Phantom fireworks in Hookset i think it was......but due to location, Alladins is where i usually have to buy.
    BTW, in Amherst or that area a while back there was a little run down building with a few classic Porsche's outside....know anything about that place? Sorta odd seeing two old Porsche's in an old building and a silver 365 spyder outside.....
    Thats about a mile or so from my house. I live on stearns road off of Boston Post road and RT. 122. that guy just sells saabs, or its the old german guy. Depends on when you last came by.

Hey, 90devilleguy, do you do autobody? If you do maybe you can help me, as you can see what sorry shape my deville is in.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.