Cadillac Owners Forum banner
35K views 82 replies 42 participants last post by  joslyn 
#1 ·
anyone in jersey or new york?:confused:

#43 ·
Are the meets still on wednesdays at the fireplace???
im a new guy here, long time caddy owner, and i would love to get together again, well in any case, im off next wednesday night and i'll be there. anyone else wanna tag along for the hell of it???? I Drive a Black on black 95 eldorado. If anyone is interested email me at yanne82@aol.com

#45 ·
Are the meets still on wednesdays at the fireplace???
im a new guy here, long time caddy owner, and i would love to get together again, well in any case, im off next wednesday night and i'll be there. anyone else wanna tag along for the hell of it???? I Drive a Black on black 95 eldorado. If anyone is interested email me at yanne82@aol.com
I think they still :bonkers:have them at the Fireplace on 17 north. not:bonkers: sure but they were put on by the Cadillac Car Club I think. Most cars are 25 yrs. or older but all are welcome. I was there a few times with my 06 CTS

#50 ·
Re: new jersey ANTHONEY

Hey, I saw your comments about the tech 'ya got on Bloomfield Ave in Newark. I live 2 blocks off of Blmfd Ave up by the parkway, by Watsessing Park !

But nobody wants to hang out with me, 'cause i'm married and am 61. :nana2:

#51 · (Edited)
Re: new jersey ANTHONEY

Sandy, I'd hang out with you any time, but I'm 2 hours away.

This has been my problem with meets and shows the entire time. I'm upstate and everyone else in in NYC or NJ somewhere.

At one point, we were so desperate to have a meet, we organized one at the Sloatsburg rest area on the Thruway.

I've since joined both the national and regional Cadillac LaSalle clubs, so now I try to follow the local club to shows, cruises, meets, etc.

Hey, I saw your comments about the tech 'ya got on Bloomfield Ave in Newark. I live 2 blocks off of Blmfd Ave up by the parkway, by Watsessing Park !

But nobody wants to hang out with me, 'cause i'm married and am 61. :nana2:

#56 ·
Looks like this thread has been getting bumped repeatedly over the last few years. I just bought last week, and I'm in Yardley, PA, about 10 minutes from Trenton. I would gladly shoot over to NJ for an informal meet some weekend (or weeknight if I'm around!) Easy access to 195, the Turnpike, Route 1, and even 31/202/206 to reach Flemington and Bridgewater.

#57 ·

Hello everyone. I'm new to this group. Check out my photos, I just started making it my own, so far I out new rims, next will be the grill, it needs much more chrome.

Oh it's a 94 Seville SLS and a 91 Seville, the 91 I think it dead, but it still looking good. The 94 much better.
I may be parting out the 91. First I got to try get it running,

Glad I found a caddy group.
Sam

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.